No announcement yet.

New pic of Danny Garcia with pink wrap over his thumb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I'm not a fan of Garcia, I dislike the **** out of him, but who even cares if he pulls out? He got a title by being well connected when a fragile old fighter had the belt, and jumped the line.

The Khan win was good and all, but I mean... he was fighting ****ing Zab Judah. I wouldn't mind if they cancelled this **** all together. Judah is just going to embarrass the **** out of himself again.

"He hit me in my kidney!"
    "It was a low blow!"
    "The ref stopped it early"
    "Cotto fought dirty!"

I don't see how anyone's excited about this. Unless they just like seeing Zab cry.
    To be fair Cotto did fight dirty. But he's still a mental midget with a bit of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      ****ing rights, bro.

Comment

Why is Corely betraying Garcia? Kind of F'ed up.
        Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I don't see how anyone's excited about this. Unless they just like seeing Zab cry.
        I'm just mad because there's going to be one less boxing date because of this cancellation. It's taking over the April 27th date which could have been used for something new. I was also looking forward the Quillin fight so he could get the Fernando fight out of the way.

Comment

What if (and This maybe a stretch cause obviously it's never happened before) he has two injuries. I mean I know it's unheard of but can two injuries exist at the same time? Better get the sports science guys on it

Comment

Never liked this fake ass Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              What if (and This maybe a stretch cause obviously it's never happened before) he has two injuries. I mean I know it's unheard of but can two injuries exist at the same time? Better get the sports science guys on it
              My God, TWO INJURIES? That's too much science for me, better get an expert.

Comment

Corley beat the **** out of Garcia.

Comment

Corley already claimed it was his thumb and from the sound of that interview he sound geniune and was supporting Danny Garcia against people who thought he was ducking Zab Judah, so for Corley to call Garcia a liar means he really is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Corley already claimed it was his thumb and from the sound of that interview he sound geniune and was supporting Danny Garcia against people who thought he was ducking Zab Judah, so for Corley to call Garcia a liar means he really is a liar.
                    Can you post a link to said interview? I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

His dad is a complete prick. I would love to see a fighter floor his dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X