Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Garcia, any other fight than Matthyse is unnaceptable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I agree, garcia is looking like a big joke right now.
    Yo boss I see ur ultra exclusive sig
    What does a bro gotta do to get a custom gif like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      why do you keep saying this??bump some posts where i was supporting him...i know he is his mandatory for the WBC,but damn let him get past Judah first
      Here implying Garcia is ducking Lucas....this was before the Floyd-lucas thread when u changed ur mind

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      Damn Mattyesse hit Dallas so hard he hurt Garcias ribs?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        I agree 110%.

Yo bro ur sig is wrong Floyd ain't the mexecutioner he's the allracesecutioner

Comment

This is boxing. Where the best fight the above average.

Comment

If he doesn't fight him after the Judah bout on April 27th, it is officially a duck. And he should be stripped of his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Here implying Garcia is ducking Lucas....this was before the Floyd-lucas thread when u changed ur mind
              it was a joke,now show where i was ever supporting this guy?please i'll wait...cause i even made a thread bout how him,Rigo and the GGG dude was getting overrated on here by beating nobody

Comment

my good friend earl with more garcia threads. hes gonna ko your hero amir con one more time since he keeps asking for it and then hell take care of your new favorite matthyse.

Comment

I dig it, but there are still other great fights at 140. Khan/Matthyse, Khan/Garcia II, Matthyse/Rios, Garcia/Rios, Matthyse/Judah II (yeah, yeah, I know), Matthyse/Pederson, Garcia/Pederson, Bradley/Matthyse, Bradley/Garcia, if Bradley ever decides to come back to 140, which he should, or Garcia/Marquez.

All are very valid fights. Garcia/Matthyse should be the fight at 140 for the foreseeable future, but there are still many great fights possible.

I hope that Garcia/Matthyse gets done after Judah. If Judah somehow beats Garcia, we'll have Judah/Matthyse II. Then I'd love to see Matthyse/Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    This is boxing. Where the best fight the above average.

Seems too true these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Correct.

Both are GBP fighters

Both clearly the top 2 in the division = a real 140 champ

Lucas is his mando

Nothing other then Garcia is preventing this fight from happening
                      is that FACT?!?...or just SPECULATION?!?...maybe you sit in on the GBP meetings or something...or maybe you was the fly on the wall at a Al Haymon, Richie Rich and Fishnets rap session...hardcore heads know better...there's a hand full of fighters who control their OWN destiny...the rest is on the plantation...you KNOW this...and don't act like Danny became one of those big draws who can pick their own cherries...nah, he eats what's served...and when Lucas get served, watch Swift grub!!

Comment

Working...
                      X