Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez Believe Pacquiao is Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Pacquiao on PEDS? I don't know, but he lost it real fast.

Comment

Disrespectful if this is true, Pac can come back from this, he is a great champion and he will be expected to come back strong by his people... needs a little break thats all... people here are too quick to write off fighters who get KOd, these cats can only fan fighters they feel are unbeatable and thats just to be part of some cult following, Chiquita gonzalez and jorge arce are two of my favorite, amung other boxers, and they both suffered some brutal KOs,,,

Comment

pac looked good aside from that slip up knock out.... sergio u should be the last one saying u think someone is done cuz they got KTFO

I do recall Chavez Jr Knocking you silly and u were LUCKY to escape the finally rd...

would it be fair to say you're done? had u not made the bell?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Any rated WW that had a title or hell at least just winning fights.

However to clearly give you a name, I would say Mosley when he was the WW Champion.

How is it that Pac has said no to the last 2 top WW's? I mean really Pac has said no to the very best WW's like Mayweather and Mosley and then took on fighters like Clottey, Margarito and then Mosley after losing and in Mosley's case looking every bit of 40.

Then to top it off, Pac ducked everyone at WW and chose to fight LW's and JWW's at WW. If we must talk down other fighters for fighting guys who do not belong at WW, then I have no problem keeping those same standards on par for Pac.
          They "ducked" Mosley before Pac had ever moved up to welter. I'm sure they weren't confident about it then, but Cotto was plenty of challenge for a guy that was at 130 1.5 earlier.

So who else was better than Clottey or Marg? Zaveck, Senchenko? Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
            Disrespectful if this is true, Pac can come back from this, he is a great champion and he will be expected to come back strong by his people... needs a little break thats all... people here are too quick to write off fighters who get KOd, these cats can only fan fighters they feel are unbeatable and thats just to be part of some cult following, Chiquita gonzalez and jorge arce are two of my favorite, amung other boxers, and they both suffered some brutal KOs,,,
            WTF...your period button seems to be working... Well said, though.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
              pac looked good aside from that slip up knock out.... sergio u should be the last one saying u think someone is done cuz they got KTFO

I do recall Chavez Jr Knocking you silly and u were LUCKY to escape the finally rd...

Where was Sergio quoted as saying Manny is done? Do you have some sort of brain damage?

Comment

I believe he is right, not a lot of boxers can recover from a KO like that....I think its the end of a GREAT career for Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post

you need to go back to school and learn how to read,please show me anywhere in this article that it says that sergio martinez made those comments.it says team martinez not sergio martinez.read before you post homie

Comment

It's possible that Pac's punch resistance is gone after this fight. If so, Pac may be done.

Comment

@ all the queers on here hating on martinez thinking he said this....

as for pacman, i'd like to see him retire but i don't think he's done. he doesn't have anything left to prove, he's got money, he's got his health and family, and he's a 1st ballot future hof'er. he could go on and rematch marquez, but i doubt he knocks him out like he got knocked out last night. he can go and beat up other top WWs. malignaggi, ortiz, alexander, guerrero, bradley, berto, etc...thing is most of those are gbp. either way, beating guys like guerrero, bradley and others doesn't do much besides fill his pockets with money. who knows, he can def continue his career, but i personally would like to see him retire. maybe a hometown farewell fight if anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X