Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponce De Leon vs Sparring Partner

I hate that guy.

Comment

lol @ ponce kicking him in the ass when hoskins was being held back. i watched a full vid of this sparring session and hoskins was tagging ponce with right hands.

Comment

Reminds me of this :

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Reminds me of this :

suprised lennox didn't tear his head off i always thought he was a hot head

Comment

Kevin Hopskins is a low life gang banger from LA . I was once training a 14 year old kid who was giving Kevin a beat down when he was 18. He was getting his ass kicked and he cheap shotted the kid with a left hook after the bell rung Juan West his coach at the time went into the ring to break it up and control him and was punched in the mouth by Kevin. The guy desrved the beating the Mexican Ramon Valdez gave him when he was knocked out he's nothing but a hype job. By the way the 14 year old kid was a novice boxer with about 20 amatuer bouts when that happened in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              suprised lennox didn't tear his head off i always thought he was a hot head
              You're joking right? You thought chess-playing, tea-drinking, emotionless looking Lennox Lewis was a hot head?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Kevin Hopskins is a low life gang banger from LA . I was once training a 14 year old kid who was giving Kevin a beat down when he was 18. He was getting his ass kicked and he cheap shotted the kid with a left hook after the bell rung Juan West his coach at the time went into the ring to break it up and control him and was punched in the mouth by Kevin. The guy desrved the beating the Mexican Ramon Valdez gave him when he was knocked out he's nothing but a hype job. By the way the 14 year old kid was a novice boxer with about 20 amatuer bouts when that happened in 2009

found it

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  You're joking right? You thought chess-playing, tea-drinking, emotionless looking Lennox Lewis was a hot head?
                  i wasn't following boxing that closely during his dominance so yeah i'm serious

Comment

Wow, lets be sure to hold back the black guy, but nobody make any attempt to hold back the one who actually started the whole mess... Hell, might as well let him get 5 or 6 more cheap shots in before anyone decides to hold him back... Jeez

Comment

Working...
                    X