No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    If you notice,Khan blanks out for a sec right before it was stopped..It's what made Bayless really call a halt to the fight..Bayless is the best tbh,he did a great job with this fight..He also gave Khan every chance to survive..Khan was out and the fight was over after the first KD..
    Agreed Rome mah homie, Khan looked glassed over.

Comment

the last knockdown didn't even look like a hard solid punch. khan just collapsed back, he was finished. bayless coulda stopped it right there and didn't really need to give him a 10 count.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I disagree BG my man. Yes the exchanges were intense, but one one fighter fell in those exchanges, and it was the fighter who's chin has always had question marks surrounding it. Bayless is one of the top refs in the past 20 years, I dont theink the stoppage was premature, Amir was not going to make it nor be competative for the rest of the fight(however long it lasted).
        Amir was landing some pretty good shots before the stoppage, but I can dig it.

Good stoppage.

Comment

Garcia the new star, and will take some stopping now

khan should fight Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            You seriously don't know how UPSET I am that NO ONE IN KHANS CORNER POURED COLD WATER ON HIM.

JESUS CHRIST im not even a fuc king trainer and I would have known better. I mean for gods sake that's the first thing you do when a fighter has wobbly legs.../.
            You could have poured Ariza's magical shake thats been chilling in the fridge for five hours and it wouldn't have helped.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              The first KD suprised the hell out of me. Khan was in the lead, then BAM! He was on queer street until it ended. At first I thought Khan was okay and could have continued, but after looking into his eyes in that cam, he was done and was just going to get hurt more if it continued.
              Us tooo we were all caught off guard ... when he got dropped I jumped up and my brothers had a shocked look on their face and wanted to see the replay ... but we all agreed that we have more respect for Khan's heart ... regardless of the tko ... he proved to have heart ...

Comment

someone make some GIFs already!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Amir was landing some pretty good shots before the stoppage, but I can dig it.

Good stoppage.
                  He landed some, but I think that was more so because Danny was on the hunt at that point, and there wasnt the same zip on those punches, and Danny took his best shots in rounds one and two. Im finna watch it again cause it was a really good fight, and proof that no matter what all them *** in tha booty a$$ haters say Boxing will NEVER be dead. Great not of Boxing for Boxing, and Boxing fans.

Say BG did you notice that shot Emmanuel took at Larry's drunk a$$?

I was like awe ****!!!!!!!!!!! Shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Khan was winning the fight though up before the KD's.

Like I said before the fight, if Garcia won, I would NOT be surprised the least bit.
                    not to rag on you, but the fact that Khan was winning doesn't matter since he got Knocked out

on another note, as good as Khan was looking early on IMO HBO was nut hugging a bit much

Khan was clearly landing more punches and was busier, but to his credit, Garcia seemed to handle em well

**I was telling my friend while watching that while Garcia is being beaten to the punch ... he prob has the bigger punch

"Look at Garcia's face. Khan's punches in the exchanges could've stopped Garcia also."

^ apparently not, as aside from a cut, Khan's punches didn't seem to phase Garcia all that greatly

**heck of a fight though .. and that Garcia hook 1st KD had me up hollering. Great for danny as he ups his stock tremendously

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      He landed some, but I think that was more so because Danny was on the hunt at that point, and there wasnt the same zip on those punches, and Danny took his best shots in rounds one and two. Im finna watch it again cause it was a really good fight, and proof that no matter what all them *** in tha booty a$$ haters say Boxing will NEVER be dead. Great not of Boxing for Boxing, and Boxing fans.

Say BG did you notice that shot Emmanuel took at Larry's drunk a$$?

I was like awe ****!!!!!!!!!!! Shots fired.
                      I agree, absolute stellar night for boxing.

And lol, nah, I missed it. What did Manny say?

Comment

Working...
                      X