No announcement yet.

The "new" Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "new" Chad Dawson

I haven't watched his latest fight yet, but for those that have, did you notice any improvements now that his with Manny?

Same old Chad. But I'll give it another fight. I think Old Bhop will khtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      Same old Chad. But I'll give it another fight. I think Old Bhop will khtfo.
      Damn. He really needs to get a killer instinct, he should of got Pascal out of there

Comment

Originally posted by Toney616 View Post
        Damn. He really needs to get a killer instinct, he should of got Pascal out of there
        Yeah he still seems to run out of gas and he takes unnecessary shots in the closing rounds. I dont know how Steward is gonna fix it. Thats coming from a guy who really roots for Dawson. It didnt look great especially against the smaller brawler type who he could land at will on.

Comment

He does the same things.When he isn't bending low,he's dropping his hands & walking straight backwards.

Comment

The only difference I noticed is that he's more willing to open up and throw shots against guys he knows can't hurt him. IMO he will go right back to the guy he was again once he fights the tougher competition.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Yeah he still seems to run out of gas and he takes unnecessary shots in the closing rounds. I dont know how Steward is gonna fix it. Thats coming from a guy who really roots for Dawson. It didnt look great especially against the smaller brawler type who he could land at will on.
              I think Dawson's problems are more mental that physical. How many trainers has he had now? Mayweather, Mustafa and now Steward
              Last edited by Toney616; 05-28-2011, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                He does the same things.When he isn't bending low,he's dropping his hands & walking straight backwards.
                Damn.
                He better get that fixed, before he fights Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  The only difference I noticed is that he's more willing to open up and throw shots against guys he knows can't hurt him. IMO he will go right back to the guy he was again once he fights the tougher competition.
                  Hopefully the Hopkins fights happens

Comment

Originally posted by Toney616 View Post
                    I think Dawson's problems are more mental that physical. How many trainers has he had now? Mayweather, Mustafa and now Steward
                    How true that is. I do remember Mayweather making some adverse comments about him and I thought he was being harsh but maybe not. This is his last chance at greatness.

Comment

Working...
                    X