Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz is the truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fights for his first world title (IBF) on 2nd June against South Africa's Vusi Maligna.

He's on the undercard of Tarver-Kayode, I cannot wait to see him in action!

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Fights for his first world title (IBF) on 2nd June against South Africa's Vusi Maligna.

future champ no doubt.

Comment

who you got tarver or kayode?

Comment

Is he really that good? I've never seen him fight gotta check him out..

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            who you got tarver or kayode?
            I haven't seen Kayode before, so I'll blindly pick Tarver. I intend on watching some of Kayode's most recent fights later on and if my opinion changes, I'll edit this post.

Tarver is 14 years older than Kayode and the Nigerian is 29 years old.

He did look good against Green though, maybe he's gone one good performance left in him?

Comment

He looks like a future champ no doubt about it.

But that sig is just.......... what's the name of that girl?

Comment

Good luck Leo.

Won't be able to watch tonight but I'll be downloading the fight first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by dem eyes View Post
                  good luck leo.

Won't be able to watch tonight but i'll be downloading the fight first thing in the morning.

and new champion of the world leo santa cruz!!!!!!!!!! Getting ready to watch this!!

Comment

Who next?

Comment

Santa Cruz is machine!! Dude was throwin more than a hundred punches per round.. He threw more punches than Trout and Delvin Rodriguez combined. Santa Cruz is something special.. Future top P4P..

Comment

Working...
                      X