No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: "Chad Dawson Can't Run For 12 With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cloud: "Chad Dawson Can't Run For 12 With Me"

NORTH MIAMI BEACH – Undefeated IBF light heavyweight champion Tarvoris Cloud (20-0, 18 KOs) has become the Rodney Dangerfield of boxing – he can’t get any respect, especially from “Bad” Chad Dawson, allegedly the top dog in the 175-pound division. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Cloud is ready for Dawson....he is too green. A fight against Pascal would be a good start and very fan friendly.

Comment

Would be a good scrap. Pascal is on the injured list so Dawson has to find an opponent in the LHW division. Might as well get rid of Cloud.

Comment

Cloud?

Comment

Yea I don't know how he'd fare but he should keep busy because I don't think he will get a fight with Chad Dawson anytime soon. He should have fought Yusaf Mack before he signed to fight Glen Johnson.

Comment

Cloud has exactly what it takes to beat Dawson.

Hope Chad finally realizes he cant avoid him forever.

Comment

Cloud is a beast, dude needs to keep fighting because those long layoffs only hurt. I don't know if he would beat Dawson but he sure as hell would make a fight out of it, people need to start looking at the next generation with light heavyweights.

Dawson
              Pascal
              Cloud

Out with the old(Jones,Hopkins,Tarver,Johnson) in with the new.

Comment

funny how dawson calls out an old, yet still solid bhop, but wont fight an up and comer in cloud.
                i say cloud knocks dawson out in 9. cloud hits hard and has emense pressure, too much for dawson to run from.

dawson is afraid of cloud and likes to fight 40 year olds with 55 fights in them...

cloud baby!!!

Comment

i've never seen any of his fights...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Cloud has exactly what it takes to beat Dawson.

Hope Chad finally realizes he cant avoid him forever.
                    Naw, I think Chad might fight the legend killer Danny Green.

Comment

Working...
                    X