Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmothy Bradley somewhat reminds me of a younger Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    It's funny how scrubs question peoples logic. Go **** yourself.
    Well prove your logic to me then. Show me where Nate was getting hit prior to the last flurry in round 3.

And you did watch a stream on the net, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Nate's shoulder roll impression was by far the worst I have seen. He couldn't roll ****, and was getting busted up while he tried to do it, hence why he tried to use a high guard after and proceeded to quit.
      Okay, you are seriously ******ed. Otherwise you would know that you don't walk someone down behind the shoulder. Floyd doesn't even walk people down behind the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        The only comparison that can be made is his flagrant use of headbutts as a weapon.
        Shawn, i don't believe Timmy was using his head "flagrantly". But then again, i'm one of those who has yet to see anyone prove to him that Evander used his head intentionally. I don't think Tim was doing it on purpose but he was definitely initiating it. I believe this is just a case of styles. Tim is used to fighting taller guys than Nate, and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          No doubt. I'm just saying, yeah Bradley got dropped twice, but so did Hopkins early in his career.
          I understand. By the way, see the rematch? Mercado got his ass whopped.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Okay, you are seriously ******ed. Otherwise you would know that you don't walk someone down behind the shoulder. Floyd doesn't even walk people down behind the shoulder.
            He attempted a pseudo shoulder roll when he was on the ropes, it didn't work then he put his guard up. When did I say he used it when he was trying to walk him down in the round opener?

The only ****** here is you, nate quit last night and reminded us once again that he is a dim-wit.

I always knew he wasn't the smartest fighter out there, but I always thought he had heart, but it looks like he is missing that too.
            Last edited by street bully; 08-02-2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
              Shawn, i don't believe Timmy was using his head "flagrantly". But then again, i'm one of those who has yet to see anyone prove to him that Evander used his head intentionally. I don't think Tim was doing it on purpose but he was definitely initiating it. I believe this is just a case of styles. Tim is used to fighting taller guys than Nate, and vice versa.
              It's just that he fights with his head down, while Nate was upright. Bunts happen.

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
                I understand. By the way, see the rematch? Mercado got his ass whopped.
                Of course.

Hopkins whooped that boy

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
                  It might technically be accidental, but when you have the same accident over and over and don't change whats causing the accident, it becomes intentional.

In the court of law the term would be gross negligence. Knowing something will cause a problem but not doing anything about it. You can't convince me that Bradley doesn't know what he does with his head is a big factor in his fights.

Comment

Bradley somewhat reminds me of Holyfield when he throws a four punch combo and then finishes off with a headbutt.

Comment

I think a better comparison is with Meldrick Taylor. He doesn't have the defensive IQ of Hopkins even though he is hard to hit with a flush punch more times than not.

Comment

Working...
                      X