Yung Berg, Assaulted!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Yung Berg, Assaulted!!!

Yung Berg Beat Down, Chain Snatched

According to various reports, Chicago bred rapper Yung Berg was reportedly robbed and assaulted in Detroit this past weekend. Berg was assaulted and robbed by a group of men at Plan B nightclub on Friday night (August 25) despite having security. Popular celebrity gossip blogger NecoleBitchie.com got the inside scoop stating:

"Yung Berg flew into Detroit late friday night for Hot 102.7's annual Summer Jamz concert but instead of going straight to his hotel as scheduled, he made a pit stop at a club called Plan B, which i'm hearing is partially owned by Detroit rapper Trick Trick. Now mind you, Berg didn't tell his label, his management or anyone that he was about to sneak off to the club.
    Within minutes of getting inside the club, both Yung Berg and Cap (the person he met up with) were attacked by a group of men affiliated with Trick Trick. I am hearing that Trick Trick was NOT a part of the beat down. In fact, he helped break the fight up. Yung Berg's security quickly scooped him off the ground and rushed him onto Cap's tour bus that was parked outside of the club. His transformer chain (pictured above) was snatched during the mayhem. He was then taken to his hotel but did not receive any medical attention. He only suffered minor cuts and bruises and of course he's a** was in total shock. He literally landed in Detroit and within that same hour caught a beat down. "Welcome To Detroit"!

By this time, Berg wanted to get the hell out of dodge, so arrangements were made and he was put on a plane back home. To all the Detroit fans that were disappointed that he didn't perform, he really wanted to please his fans but when ish like this go down, please understand "it's time to go".
    As far as the cause of the beat down, Yung Berg apparently said something in the past that was very disrespectful about Detroit rappers and Detroit don't play that. Not sure if you remember, but Trick Daddy ended up catching it in Detroit by Trick Trick a few years ago."

While many would argue that false rumors can often run rampant on celebrity gossips sites, a picture is worth a thousand words. HipHopDX managed to track down proof of this unfortunate event, as one of the assailants has posted pictures of himself wearing
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...chain-snatched

Yung Berg's conspicuous Transformers chain:

Comment

lmao, wow and he is supposed to be from Chicago.

Comment

Who? And, who cares?

Comment

Sorry.Never heard of him!

Comment

speaking of Detroit, new Esham drops tomorrow. I'm on that ****.

Comment

If you dont know who yung berg is then you dont know **** about rap..
              Im not saying he is a good rapper, but he has had numberous number ones.

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                yeah berg was never apart of the chicago scene he just appeared one day

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                  and they were......?

Comment

PICO: Yung berg is from the suberbs of chicago , he is not from the southside like he says..

And GODZ HANDZZ

His number ones were

-Sexy lady
                    -Sexy can i FT Ray J
                    -Give me the business
                    -How you do that there

Comment

Working...
                    X