No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Says Evgeny Gradovich Rematch is Up Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Says Evgeny Gradovich Rematch is Up Next

Billy Dib has stayed on course for a featherweight world title shot by outpointing American Mike Oliver despite being deducted two points for low blows.

Billy Dib overcame the possibility of a disastrous disqualification to keep his boxing world title rematch alive, with a majority points win over American Mike Oliver on Saturday.

Former IBF featherweight champion Dib was deducted a point in both the second and third rounds for low blows in the bout in Hartford, Connecticut.

Referee Michael Ortega warned Dib after the second point deduction
    [Click Here To Read More]

was there a rematch clause? I don't see why Dib deserves a rematch, especially in Gradovich's next fight. I'd like to see him (Gradovich) fight some other opposition. I had their fight WAY wider than the scorecards.

Comment

i'll take the Russian Mexican again

Comment

oh ****, just looked at his schedule. Gradovich comes back in a few weeks, completely missed that.

Comment

borderline low blow my balls

Comment

Now the RusMex has to win in China and talks can start.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              borderline low blow my balls
              The second point shouldn't have been taken away since Mike pulled his head down.

Comment

billy dib...what a lackey.
                you'd have to pay ME to watch this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  The second point shouldn't have been taken away since Mike pulled his head down.
                  First one as well. Since when does the ref take away a point on the first low blow which wasnt intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    First one as well. Since when does the ref take away a point on the first low blow which wasnt intentional?
                    Exactly. The ref was definitely incompetent. He gave Mike at least 3 warnings and Dib got 0.

Comment

Working...
                    X