No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

According to trainer Freddie Roach, he advised eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao to return in September, and says the Filipino star agreed with him. Pacquiao suffered a devastating one-punch knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez in the sixth round of their fourth match at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Booo too far away, he'll get too rusty in that time. Roach making all these bad calls lately.

Comment

Pac vs Broner at JWW in September! Make it happen Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        Booo too far away, he'll get too rusty in that time. Roach making all these bad calls lately.
        Agreed. Pac's 34 and with his style of fighting he must stay active. While I think April is too soon, it should be no later than June or July...

Comment

Making this prediction right now.
          Rios will fight Alvarado and most likely win.
          Negotiations will start the next month with the fight most likely getting signed in May or June between him and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            Possibly..... But if Pac-Marquez 5 happens Marquez would only be that much older

Doesn't look like from this article they're going to go the tuneup route

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Possibly..... But if Pac-Marquez 5 happens Marquez would only be that much older

Doesn't look like from this article they're going to go the tuneup route
              Well let's hope so, I think June would have been enough time to recover. Let's hope that it's not because Arum already has the date in September set because of Rios being available then.

Fight JMM not baby Margarito.

Comment

Thats enough time to recover, but will he be the old Pac we all knew

Comment

I dunno, I would have opted for a small scale tune up fight in the Philippines, but that's just me.

Comment

In that case Manny should just retire now to save himself the shame and disappointment now.

Comment

Working...
                    X