Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: “Ortiz is better than Pac, Floyd need tuneups b4 facing Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not surprise with Roger Mayweather comment. I'm used to it we have a lot of Roger on this site (*****s).

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      I'm not surprise with Roger Mayweather comment. I'm used to it we have a lot of Roger on this site (*****s).
      Monkey do monkey does hehe!

Comment

I wonder if Uncle Rogah was doing the windshield wiper head action while spoutin that stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Statements don't exactly contradict one another. Ortiz could be more talented than Pacquiao but Pacquiao would be a tougher fish to skin because he is a tremendous athlete, faster, greater stamina, greater endurance.

Comment

Of course Floyd needs tune-ups before facing Pacquiao. After he'll defeat Ortiz, I don't believe that the bout against Manny will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
              Of course Floyd needs tune-ups before facing Pacquiao. After he'll defeat Ortiz, I don't believe that the bout against Manny will be next.
              If he doesn't fight Pacquiao after Ortiz then I think that fight may never actually happen. If he goes on vacation again after this upcoming fight I think there's a good chance Pacquiao may actually be retired before he comes back again.

Comment

That would be so cheap from Floyd. Yeah, I agree that if he'll go again, on a long vacation the super fight may never actually happen.

Comment

If the whitehouse and president obama made a rule saying it is against the law to deliberately talk BS and it is punishable by prison, Roger Mayweather wouldnt be coming out with this contradictory nonsense.

And he knows its nonsense, but doesnt care that he is talking it. It is what it is at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    If the whitehouse and president obama made a rule saying it is against the law to deliberately talk BS and it is punishable by prison, Roger Mayweather wouldnt be coming out with this contradictory nonsense.

And he knows its nonsense, but doesnt care that he is talking it. It is what it is at the end of the day.
                    Or maybe it's called fear... so they squirm

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

“Well I wouldn’t think he would fight Pacquiao right after fighting Victor Ortiz. I mean it would be crazy for Floyd to go in the ring with Pacquiao after fighting Victor Ortiz! Floyd needs fights. He needs to be active. Don’t get me wrong, Floyd is the greatest fighter out there, period. Right now in today’s boxing Floyd is the greatest fighter out there. But at the same time I don’t think that Floyd can do this. Floyd needs tune-ups like anybody else. It ain’t no different than any other fighter if you are going to compete with a guy who has been active all the time.”

Link: http://www.**********boxingradio.com...rtiz%E2%80%9D/
                      I wonder if they're going with tune-ups or trials for their next excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X