No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham: Third Man is Luis Pabon of Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham: Third Man is Luis Pabon of Puerto Rico

Los Angeles, CA - The Semi-Final Tournament bout of the Super Six World Boxing Classic between WBA Super Middleweight Champion Andre "S.O.G." Ward and "King" Arthur Abraham is just 24 hours away and the officials have been announced.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see Abraham quitting on his stool. Ward will give him a boxing lesson.

Comment

Will Pabon be given a nice bonus for allowing Ward to headbutt and hit while holding?

I'm hoping he'll be fair. But since the fight is in California and he was chosen by the California Commission even though he's Puerto Rican, I doubt it.

Comment

I have a feeling Ward will get caught with a huge shot early. Will he survive it?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Will Pabon be given a nice bonus for allowing Ward to headbutt and hit while holding?

I'm hoping he'll be fair. But since the fight is in California and he was chosen by the California Commission even though he's Puerto Rican, I doubt it.
          If youbelieve Pabon is not fair then you don't know boxing. Him and kenny bayless are the best ref's right now.

Comment

Originally posted by vrodz View Post
            If youbelieve Pabon is not fair then you don't know boxing. Him and kenny bayless are the best ref's right now.
            So you consider the knockdown against Paquiao in last Saturday's fight a fair call by Bayless?

Comment

Ah yes he may be the third man but will he prevent Ward's third arm?

Comment

Pabon is a good ref, still I have serious doubts about this fight. Ward has been fighting in California the entire tournamen, headbutting all of his opponents. Also in the other article when Ward said "I think that a fight between us would be a perfect fit for a venue like this" refering to a fight between he and Froch, well, it just doesn't look good to me, I mean c'mon all the tournamen in California with hand-picked referees?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  So you consider the knockdown against Paquiao in last Saturday's fight a fair call by Bayless?
                  Bayless is considered the best ref in the sport. But even he can make a mistake as the Pacquiao fight showed.

You should be happy, they got a Puerto Rican ref so that Abraham's team doesn't cry about California referees anymore. And they got the judges that Sauerland wanted.

So now I want no excuses once Ward whips AA. I expect you to give full credit to an American fighter for once when this is over.

Comment

I'm a fan of the road warrior, the guy who will go to the devil's den, the lion's lair. A home built record is usually shaky, but in this fight, Abraham is fighting the uphill battle. Ward by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X