No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    Obviously, the guys come over for the girls. If you're an American---you have more of an appeal--it doesn't matter if you're a pinoy, white, black, etc.

My brother's friend was stationed in Romania--and the women were just throwing themsevles on them. I guess, some parts of the world love Americans.
    because USA is the most popular country in the world. everybody wants to visit USA.

Comment

• For me personally had nothing to do with trying to use my american citizenship or to get a young pinay. It has to be more with finding someone with traditional values that i grew up with which was hard to do with the states. I had american GF's its not a big issue, but i am mostly attracted to latinas,asians, and arab women. But i am white of cuban-pr background and some latin women dont like white looking guys; so sometimes its easier to look out of your ethnicity. Many fillipinos are mixed with spanish and chinese blood and the dialect cebuano is close to spanish. Even the little tagalog i speak; i already come across many words that are similar in both languages.

My passport was lost on my final flight in the US, it wasent lost in the philippines or Japan. The people are very hospitable there but that is the working class people. Unfortunately, the politicians, business owners, and police are known for hustling and corruption.

I personally hope that the allegations of steriods are untrue. But i havent singled out pac. I always thought Hopkins success post 40's was quite bizarre. He destroyed Pavlik like he was a child. I also dont single out ethnic groups. It dont matter that my mom is from PR; i hated Tito Trinidad. Because his wrappings were excessive. He didnt use plaster but i thought his wrapping was like having a loaded glove, why you think Hopkins camp made him re-wrap before the fight? Luis Resto was a thug for what he did to Collins. It is possible we will never know the truth of which boxers did or didnt take PED'S?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        the trevor graham article was debunked bro...this story popped up on NSB about a month or so ago and obviously, you knew that some PAC defender would put in some heavy research and found it to be false...links and everything
        Yea, I hope you are right because if he is found to be cheating, that will have serious implications on his last few wins in my opinion. But like I said, there's no real evidence, so oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
          All he did was bring it out publically i think but ive been hearing about it for a long time now..Its popped up on other msg boards and blogs ive read for years..

for eg.

Manny Pacquiao to fight at Lightweight! do you think he takes Steroids?
          http://board.rapmusic.com/sports-cen...-steroids.html
          Thanks for the backup.

Comment

• you all need to stfu. what happened to innocent till proven guilty? like i said pac was knockimg out men as a malnutritioned flyweight, of course he is going to knock people out as a strong developed man. theirs to many haters with excuses when pac wins you guys need to follow another sport. when pac was fighting at 130 he would rehydrate to 144 no he fights at 147 he rehydrates to 149, so although he has moved up 17 pounds he has only increased his fighing weight by 5 pounds.

anyway i see all this crititiscm as a compliment, punks on here are so amazed by the guy that its almost unbelievable. thanx for the compliment!

Comment

• 92 geniuses and counting.............

Comment

• I think what Manny has done is incredible but not impossible. I think a lot of boxing fans are way overrating Cotto and looking too much into the whole weight issue. Look at Pac, he didn't move too much up in weight to where he looked fat. He moved up to a comfortable weight for him and knows his limitations. He already said he's not moving up to 154 lbs. Anyone that didn't give him a chance to beat his last 3 opponents should be ashamed of them selves. Do you think Freddy and Pac would have taken those fights if they thought they were in over their heads? They knew exactly what they were doing and knew they could win those fights. I think they have been underrated by Boxing fans and because of that, these allegations have surfaced. Its too bad Pacs greatness is being questioned like this. And No Cotto did not land tremendous shots on Pac one right after another and Pac didn't just walk through them all like nothing. Some of those shots visibly slowed Pac down for the moment just go back and watch the fight. Cotto is not the tremendous hitter everyone is acting like he is and Pac is a growing fighter not a featherweight at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  I think what Manny has done is incredible but not impossible. I think a lot of boxing fans are way overrating Cotto and looking too much into the whole weight issue. Look at Pac, he didn't move too much up in weight to where he looked fat. He moved up to a comfortable weight for him and knows his limitations. He already said he's not moving up to 154 lbs. Anyone that didn't give him a chance to beat his last 3 opponents should be ashamed of them selves. Do you think Freddy and Pac would have taken those fights if they thought they were in over their heads? They knew exactly what they were doing and knew they could win those fights. I think they have been underrated by Boxing fans and because of that, these allegations have surfaced. Its too bad Pacs greatness is being questioned like this. And No Cotto did not land tremendous shots on Pac one right after another and Pac didn't just walk through them all like nothing. Some of those shots visibly slowed Pac down for the moment just go back and watch the fight. Cotto is not the tremendous hitter everyone is acting like he is and Pac is a growing fighter not a featherweight at all.
                  bump...........................................

Comment

• Pac is willing to take the test, random or not as long it's not close to the fight. How can someone can't understand that?

Comment

Working...
                    X