No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna Decisions Patrick Hyland in a Snoozer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna Decisions Patrick Hyland in a Snoozer

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a fight for the WBA's interim-featherweight title, Javier Fortuna (21-0, 15KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Patrick Hyland (27-1, 12KOs). The scores were 118-110, 116-112 and 115-113.

[Click Here To Read More]

Love the thread title tbh

Comment

I'm writing term papers and the term paper was more interesting from about rounds 3-9

Comment

Who even cares about Fortuna... Done more running than boxing, he will get his ass laid out when he fights a smart boxer or someone who can punch hard.

Comment

I thought it was a decent technical fight. It amazes me how some boxing enthusiast can't appreciate the skill and performance of 2 decent prospects. Just because there were no kdowns or anybody got seriously hurt means it was a boring fight. Some people need to pay more attention to see if they learn something!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            I thought it was a decent technical fight. It amazes me how some boxing enthusiast can't appreciate the skill and performance of 2 decent prospects. Just because there were no kdowns or anybody got seriously hurt means it was a boring fight. Some people need to pay more attention to see if they learn something!
            Its a entertainment sport for a reason...
            Constantly holding down onto someone isn't entertaining the rule book is their for a reason (ensure the fight isn't a bore-fest) it should be followed unfortunately most boxers who rely on speed (running in Fortuna's case) will use that clinch tactic to prevent any inside action happening smart but cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              People are not PAYING 59.99 tonight to watch a twelve round technical fight open things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno View Post
                People are not PAYING 59.99 tonight to watch a twelve round technical fight open things up.

I am willing to bet that you didn't pay $59.99 to see Fortuna! It's boxing not "You hit me and I hit you to see who goes down first"!

Comment

Comment

Dodie Boy Penalosa was the best fight yet so far!

Comment

Working...
                    X