• Is Pacquiao better then Duran? Video

What do yall think?

blood boxing doing his thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      blood boxing doing his thing
      Yesir, the man knows his boxing.

Comment

Jealousy, give Asian thier props thanks.

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
        I just read the bernard hopkins article on all the sites especially espn, & cant help but notice at all the "people" agreeing & defending bernard hopkins race baiting supremacy remark.

My opinion on this whole black slick fighter manny is not fighting is this:

Pacquiao's success & to a certain degree the klitscko brothers, has ruined the natural order in boxing. Meaning, the normal hierarchy has been disrupted. It has been turned upside down by pacquiao's reign as king, k brothers dominant reign at heavyweight. Specifically pacman's overwhelming boxing decorations, accolades, does not sit well with certain "people."

If you look at the history of p4p kings, it has been predominantly ruled by black american fighters. Even tracing back 100 years ago, it was always black & white fighters, then as time went on prominent white fighters were slowly dying & the dominance was replaced by almost exclusively by black fighters. People grew up & live rooting for the greatness & placement of black fighters. Boxing fans, specifically black fans & to a certain degeree white fans, are used to rooting for a black fighter on top.

What is happening now is that a non american non black is on top of the food chain & the people who usually root for black & every now & then a top p4p king latin fighter are resentful that its not a american black on top. To make matters worse, the heavyweight division has been ruled by an iron fist by eastern european champions.

This resentment, this spiteful, bitter jealous attitude reminds me of the movie american gangster starring denzel washington. russell crow's character told frank lucas that he has upset the natural order of the drug trade. the italians are mad that he has become the boss of the drug trade that is normally ruled by the italian mob.

Why cant certain "people" be happy that a new star & king is on top? Why are they so compelled to bring him down? It reminds me of this kat williams stand up where kat williams describes how white people cant even let black people enjoy president obama:

starting at 2:40 mark

Watch that whole video starting from the 240 mark. It perfectly describes this whole black race supremacy non sense.

Every p4p king has almost always been black & sometimes latino. Why cant we appreciate manny pacquiao as fresh new king? First asian fighter to be p4p king & we cant even let him enjoy his reign without trying to bring him down with this racist ideology.

Cant we just let his asian fans be proud for a minute? Havent the american black fans have had all the great fighters on top? Why cant historians compare pacquiao alongside armstrong & robinson as they have started to do? Is that so bad?

Why are you guys so selfish?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Yesir, the man knows his boxing.
          yup. im a fan of his i like karceno, mropal and strikehearts to.

Comment

Working...
          X