No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

It amazes me that no one cares/notices that Manny outweights JMM by 4 pounds, when everyone was screaming bloody murder when Floyd outweighed him by 2 pounds. everyone said "he won because he was bigger...", "JMM's punces couldnt hurt him...", "hes a piece of crap for trying to get a weight advantage.." etc..
    I love how everyone is acting like they werent spitting venom just a little while ago. SMH:
    But i guess its this>>> Just smile and wave boys....Just smile and wave. . .
    The turds always down playing Manny's weight. Manny will be coming in as the bigger guy against a true light weight, yet these turds say their the same size even thought Manny outweighed JMM by 4 pounds. 4 pounds is no chump change.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Floyd officialy weighed in at 146 Floyd barely adds on weight on fight night. Floyd was 150 against Ortiz and there are reports Floyd was 149 against Cotto. You dumb turds always down playing Manny's weight while up playing others. Wana bet Manny will be over 150 tonight?!!!
      floyd weighed possibly range from 158 to 162 lbs against Marquez at fightnight. This was the reason why Floyd rejected the weigh-in at fight night....

Comment

Pac could have ate his 3 meals a day normally upon weigh in and come in most probably at 148-149 while Marquez around 150 or above. Marquez is naturally bigger than Pacquaio and weighed in heavier than Pacquaio fight night on the last 3 fights. I expect Pac to knock down Marquez several times, outlanded Marquez in punch stats, rearrange his face then again cry for robbery to the fight he didn't dominate just to have Pac vs JMM 5. This was played a few times already.
        Last edited by whirlwind; 12-08-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          Pac could have ate his 3 meals a day normally upon weigh inand come in most probably at 148-149 while Marquez around 150 or above. Marquez is naturally bigger than Pacquaio and weighed in heavier than Pacquaio fight night on the last 3 fights. I expect Pac to knock down Marquez several times, outlanded Marquez in punch stats, rearrange his face then again cry for robbery to the fight he didn't dominate. This was played a few times already.
          What were your expectations for their third fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            What were your expectations for their third fight?
            The 3rd was close and Pac outlanded Marquez. Pacquaio lost to Bradley was a clear highway robbery just like what they said by your daddy/uncle boxing idol. Did you see Pac cry like a baby and complain to everybody wearing t-shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              The 3rd was close and Pac outlanded Marquez. Pacquaio lost to Bradley was a clear highway robbery just like what they said by your daddy/uncle boxing idol. Did you see Pac cry like a baby and complain to everybody wearing t-shirts?
              I didn't ask you your thoughts on how the their third fight went. I asked how you thought their third fight would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

It amazes me that no one cares/notices that Manny outweights JMM by 4 pounds, when everyone was screaming bloody murder when Floyd outweighed him by 2 pounds. everyone said "he won because he was bigger...", "JMM's punces couldnt hurt him...", "hes a piece of crap for trying to get a weight advantage.." etc..
                I love how everyone is acting like they werent spitting venom just a little while ago. SMH:
                But i guess its this>>> Just smile and wave boys....Just smile and wave. . .
                what are you talking about you stupid phag muffin, quoting me on this as if I am a paktard. I call it how I see it. I never said anything about JMM vs PBF so go check yourself before you get wrecked. Im a real good street fighter so watch out.

Comment

Since JMM is roughly going to be ~150lbs fight night, what possible advantage would he have for being 143 at the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    what are you talking about you stupid phag muffin, quoting me on this as if I am a paktard. I call it how I see it. I never said anything about JMM vs PBF so go check yourself before you get wrecked. Im a real good street fighter so watch out.
                    This is the part where im suppose to tell you that im not some nerd hiding behind a laptop and that i am a former battle tested, gun slinging ex-street dude from north philly that changed my life around but your trying to take me back and u dont wanna do that... but, i dont answer fools according to thier folly so...

Comment

Working...
                    X