Look who's having SEX with Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paris hilton lazy eye

Comment

Paris has obviously had every **** you could imagine. white, asian, black, indian, mexican, you name it...

Comment

Tunney you'd still hit it cause she's white. If you had to choose between Paris and an attractive African American woman who has had a quarter of the partners Paris has had at most , let's say Sanaa Lathan, you'd still choose Paris, wouldn't ya?

Comment

Pacquiao is really into leftovers smh.

Comment

Originally posted by sserped View Post
            clearly you and ur gay partner the one cheering ur quote and licking ur balls is as dumb as a bimbo blonde on silicone street. u mutha****as dunno who the main focus on tis picture is. its not manny who was hittin dat b1tch, its paris whos hittin manny. stupid ****s..
            fail......

Comment

clearly you and ur gay partner the one cheering ur quote and licking ur balls is as dumb as a bimbo blonde on silicone street. u mutha****as dunno who the main focus on tis picture is. its not manny who was hittin dat b1tch, its paris whos hittin manny. stupid ****s..
              Originally posted by zte89147 View Post
              fail......
              at myself

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Tunney you'd still hit it cause she's white. If you had to choose between Paris and an attractive African American woman who has had a quarter of the partners Paris has had at most , let's say Sanaa Lathan, you'd still choose Paris, wouldn't ya?
                I would. I don't find African American women at all attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  I would. I don't find African American women at all attractive.
                  Ugh no. Paris puss is probs stretched to the max. Whilst she is attractive looking, shes sucked every **** you could imagine. thanks but no thanks paris!

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    Ugh no. Paris puss is probs stretched to the max. Whilst she is attractive looking, shes sucked every **** you could imagine. thanks but no thanks paris!
                    ever wonder whether her a hole is as stretch as her puss? i tink its even more stretched.

Comment

ever wonder whether her a hole is as stretch as her puss? i tink its even more stretched.
                      No doubt. I feel sorry for the guy who gets married to her.

Comment

Working...
                      X