Pictures of Owned Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
    Get out of my thread you *****.
    Get ****ed dickhead. How old are you? 15?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellfire508
      Get ****ed dickhead. How old are you? 15?
      What are you? like the ****ing forum police?

Seriously man....take that pathetic good guy act somewhere else. You aren't going to recieve a slew of posters praising your comments....or supporting whatever kind of pathetic agenda you are trying to accomplish.

Fact of the matter is..people find this subject interesting, and you are in the minority.

Self righteous, halfwit mongoloid ******. Die in fire.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What are you? like the ****ing forum police?

Seriously man....take that pathetic good guy act somewhere else. You aren't going to recieve a slew of posters praising your comments....or supporting whatever kind of pathetic agenda you are trying to accomplish.

Fact of the matter is..people find this subject interesting, and you are in the minority.

Self righteous, halfwit mongoloid ******. Die in fire.
        It's not a "good guy" act. It's called respect. Something everyone should have for every guy that steps into the ring. Yet blatant displays of sheer ignorance, and disrespect such as posting a picture of Muhammad Ali being "owned" by Parkinson's syndrome still arise within boxing fans. I cannot fathom how you could do that? I personally despise several boxers, but that doesn't mean I would disrespect them.

And I'm not looking for posters approval, unlike you and your attention seeking agenda, all I want is for people to respect those who have alot more heart than they will ever have. Ali is the best thing that ever happened to our sport, yes, OUR sport. That means yours too.

What subject do people find interesting? Ali being plagued by Parkinson's? Ignorant ****.

Comment

It's not a "good guy" act. It's called respect. Something everyone should have for every guy that steps into the ring. Yet blatant displays of sheer ignorance, and disrespect such as posting a picture of Muhammad Ali being "owned" by Parkinson's syndrome still arise within boxing fans. I cannot fathom how you could do that? I personally despise several boxers, but that doesn't mean I would disrespect them.

And I'm not looking for posters approval, unlike you and your attention seeking agenda, all I want is for people to respect those who have alot more heart than they will ever have. Ali is the best thing that ever happened to our sport, yes, OUR sport. That means yours too.

What subject do people find interesting? Ali being plagued by Parkinson's? Ignorant ****.
          Once again...you're making blanketed statements directed towards anyone who posted a picture in this thread.

Some of it...believe it or not is considered "humor". Some people believe it or not have a "different" sense of humor. You only reinforce the idea you think you're superior...by entering this thread and directing criticism towards people.

You're self righteous, and it makes you feel good to place yourself on a pedistal above everyone by making such statements.

Like I stated earlier....nobody is buying it. In fact...I don't know why I'm wasting my time discussing this with a complete ****wad...who is only trying to press buttons by assuming the role of the opposition party.

Seeking attention? It's called discussing. Why do you even post on this site? please answer that.

I'm 100% sure it's so you can make a name for yourself...something you more than likely will never do in real life. I on the other hand....don't take this "internet" thing seriously.

I could give a **** less...who lives or dies because when I turn my computer off....you dissapear. Same goes with this virtual world full of your pathetic idols you are trying to defend.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• "Muhammad Ali" doesn't give a **** about you cabron. Believe it.

Comment

Once again...you're making blanketed statements directed towards anyone who posted a picture in this thread.

Some of it...believe it or not is considered "humor". Some people believe it or not have a "different" sense of humor. You only reinforce the idea you think you're superior...by entering this thread and directing criticism towards people.

You're self righteous, and it makes you feel good to place yourself on a pedistal above everyone by making such statements.

Like I stated earlier....nobody is buying it. In fact...I don't know why I'm wasting my time discussing this with a complete ****wad...who is only trying to press buttons by assuming the role of the opposition party.

Seeking attention? It's called discussing. Why do you even post on this site? please answer that.

I'm 100% sure it's so you can make a name for yourself...something you more than likely will never do in real life. I on the other hand....don't take this "internet" thing seriously.

I could give a **** less...who lives or dies because when I turn my computer off....you dissapear. Same goes with this virtual world full of your pathetic idols you are trying to defend.
              No, I am not making a blanketed statement. I am specifically referring to the "ownage" pictures of a fighter, due to health reasons. Fair enough the thread is 'light-hearted' and intended to be humourous, which some of it is, however there is such a thing as inappropriate humour. Which is a category the Ali situation falls under.

And no, I'm not pressing buttons with anyone. If you think I'm simply assuming the role of "the opposition party", then do you think I would be degrading Ali's health if everyone else was taking my stance? I don't think so. I'm taking this stance because it's what I feel. Perhaps its the 'culture' of BoxingScene posters to demean participants of the sport they love, however, from my primary posting site, that is different. Not that I really care, I scarcly post here, as you can see from my post count.

Answer to your question: I post on this site, primarily in the history section, to a) Discuss fighters of the past, which is a large interest to me, and b) Hopefully learns something, which rarely happens at boxingscene. However, I remain hopeful.

And no, it's not so that I can make a name for myself. I'll have plenty of time for that when I graduate from Uni, contrary to your statement. And yes, you do take this internet thing seriously, Mr.13,000 posts.

You say Ali is a "pathetic idol"? Are you serious? Why the hell do you even bother to follow this sport? I've never seen such sheer disrespect, and believe it or not it does bother me, regardless of whether or not you are just a virtual name to me. You are pathetic. That's the only word to describe you. You can continue with the "******" **** all you like, but are just plain pathetic.

Finally - Ali doesn't care about me, because he doesn't know I exist. Thus only further justifying how much I respect the man, for I am defending him despite him having no personal relationship with me.

Believe it or not, Ali gives a **** about everyone he meets. Probably even you.

Comment

Finally - Ali doesn't care about me, because he doesn't know I exist. Thus only further justifying how much I respect the man, for I am defending him despite him having no personal relationship with me.
                There's something called "Self Esteem" get some seriously.

That's the most pathetic statement I've ever read.

Comment

There's something called "Self Esteem" get some seriously.

That's the most pathetic statement I've ever read.
                  Good on you. Almost as pathetic as "Ali got owned by Parkinsons". I guess it all comes down to interpretation of "pathetic".

Comment

Good on you. Almost as pathetic as "Ali got owned by Parkinsons". I guess it all comes down to interpretation of "pathetic".
                    I agree...that guy posting that picture was pathetic.

I never condoned that....I was simply defending everyone who posted pictures in this thread....and were attacked by you and your self righteous agenda.

Never once did I say I approved of that picture. You made blanket statements....I retaliated.

carry on.

Comment

I agree...that guy posting that picture was pathetic.

I never condoned that....I was simply defending everyone who posted pictures in this thread....and were attacked by you and your self righteous agenda.

Never once did I say I approved of that picture. You made blanket statements....I retaliated.

carry on.
                      As I said before, I wasn't making blanketing statements. I referred briefly to those posting pictures of fighters who "fought their hearts out til the end", not condemning them, but merely stating that a fighter who does that cannot possibly be "owned" when they lose.

And that is good that you don't approve of the Ali picture, perhaps whoever posted the picture can take some values off us.

Comment

Working...
                      X