Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5
    Fight Amir Khan than *****. Bradley ducked Khan for years. He flew to TR to get away from Khan. He chased a payday with Pacquiao. Pacquiao won the fight.

Bradley is a huge joke. Khan would haved whooped his ass if they ever fought each other. Bradley is a proper ****.
    you sound hurt? as many reasonable posters stated bradley was having contractual issues

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley's thoughts were, "Damn, if only I had that kind of power Manny wouldn't have mopped the floor with me for the first 9 rounds of our fight."

Your performance, both in the ring and at the box office, didn't warrant a rematch. Deal with it, Tim.

Comment

Manny broke the man's ankles, put him on a wheelchair, and put him out of boxing so he can heal. Bradley was lucky that he faced the more intelligent and merciful Pacquiao that night. Pacquiao carried him through 12 rounds instead for going for the knockout.

Comment

Bradley still mad.

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Bradley's thoughts were, "Damn, if only I had that kind of power Manny wouldn't have mopped the floor with me for the first 9 rounds of our fight."

Your performance, both in the ring and at the box office, didn't warrant a rematch. Deal with it, Tim.
          +1

Comment

Tim sound butt hurt. Lol. Don't be mad you got a gift and Marquez did what you wish you could have done to Pacquiao.

Comment

Keep talking Timmy..if Marquez walks away from a fight you are next for either man and you better believe you aren't beating either one. I think if he fights Pacquaio again he's going to get seriously hurt..the ishh him and one eye diaz have been spewing at Freddie lately is only more fuel the fire..I honestly think he got eased up in that first fight because they had it in the bag, don't expect that mistake a second time.

Comment

Wow, is Bradley admitting Pac should have faced him because it wouldn't have ended up with Pac losing? Like it was smarter to face Bradley because Bradley would have never knocked out Pac?

Comment

the midget body builder seems butthurt!

Comment

good way to get the comments up to 200+..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      Tim sound butt hurt. Lol. Don't be mad you got a gift and Marquez did what you wish you could have done to Pacquiao.
                      Gift is right. And i think Bradley not being gracious about the situation hurt him more. Telling people to watch the fight without sound lol as if that changed the bogus decision. Hes become a real ass. between that and no ko power his marketing is crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X