No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

His OWN promoter is saying he is ducking the fight basically....Tim Brad is a JOKE!

Gary Shaw Production GaryShawBoxing
    @danrafaelespn As of now, I believe you might be correct
    23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to danrafaelespn

Gary Shaw Production GaryShawBoxing
    @danrafaelespn As of now, we can't make a deal with the Bradley side
    24 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to danrafaelespn

GaryShawBoxing
    @danrafaelespn what a shame to give up more than 1.3 million

Dan Rafeal seems to have some inside info

Been hearing Tim Bradley camp balking at @amirkingkhan. Supposedly rather take less $ from Gary Shaw than offered 4 Khan to face some1 else.

This whole Bradley-Khan thing could very well just be negotiating on the Bradley side. Hope it is.

If I had to guess and Bradley actually does not take the Khan fight, Khan will fight July 23 against somebody else and Bradley will sit.

@Hewito1 Khan has accepted a deal from his promoter and is ready to roll.

Comment

bradley is ducking, he isnt worth any more he is a no selling joke of a draw, accept it people

Comment

Such a shame. I would have loved to have seen Khan vs Bradley.

Hopefully Khan can find another opponent willing to fight him soon.

Comment

If 1.3 mill is the offer I respect what bradley is doing and Shaw trying to **** him around cause Bradley will probably leave him after this fight. If Bradley made 1 mill for Alexander why in **** would 1.3 mill be viewed as a good deal to fight Khan? That is good business not ducking IMO. You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!

Comment

Let's make Zab-Khan!!!!! I got Zab by KO!!!!!!

Comment

so why is everyone on here claiing khan is owbaling braley, khan has nothing to do with this..

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!
                But is he worth more than 1.3m?

The bloke couldn't give tickets away to his own family

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  bradley is ducking, he isnt worth any more he is a no selling joke of a draw, accept it people
                  I'm not surprised. He almost didn't fight Alexander because he felt he was worth more money than what HBO were offering. He doesn't seem to recognise that he isn't a draw, and thus can't command the kind of sums more popular fighters can.

It's not even as if Khan is making millions for this fight. His deal with GBP only guarantees him 1.25m a fight, which is similar to the money being offered to Bradley. Khan took a paycut to face Maidana, while Bradley is rejecting a career high payday.

Shameful and indefensible.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    If 1.3 mill is the offer I respect what bradley is doing and Shaw trying to **** him around cause Bradley will probably leave him after this fight. If Bradley made 1 mill for Alexander why in **** would 1.3 mill be viewed as a good deal to fight Khan? That is good business not ducking IMO. You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!
                    1.3 million is a lot of money.

Khan vs Bradley isn't a big fight in terms of dollars, as Bradley brings no star power to the table, and can't draw a crowd.

Comment

Working...
                    X