Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

These days, we haven’t heard quite as much talk from two-division champion Timothy Bradley as we are accustomed to.

Having secured the highest-profile victory of his career when he pulled out a split-decision over Manny Pacquiao inside of the MGM Grand on June 9, the 29-year old Bradley has obviously done a lot of heavy thinking over the past few months.

While he had clamored for a rematch with Pacquiao, the eight-division champion from the Philippines instead was maneuvered towards a fourth fight with Juan Manuel Marquez for Dec. 8, leaving Bradley with limited options.

And while a rematch with junior welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson had presented itself, Bradley opted to sit out the remainder of 2013 instead of gearing himself up for a second encounter with a man he had defeated handily nearly three years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So when he says "Rios should fight someone like me first, to be ready for Pacquiao"... is he implying that Pacquiao is better than Bradley.. I think so!

Comment

bradley talks as if he won anything. he won nothing, after months of "contemplation", he still doesn't get it. he lost his last bout, the first ever, bradley should bounce back with a convincing win (or any win for that matter), peterson was a good rematch, now he has to face berto after he win his bout against guerrero

Comment

You made your bed now sleep in it........

Comment

bradley signed with the wrong promoter and is paying for it, but i like how he keeps taking subtle shots at top rank for not moving his career forward

Comment

Hell yeah timmy that's what I'm talking about. But unfortunately for you arum has his mind made up. Pacquiao vs Rios in April

You have 2 options:

1) fight who TR puts in front of you.
            2) sit aside and not fight

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              bradley signed with the wrong promoter and is paying for it, but i like how he keeps taking subtle shots at top rank for not moving his career forward
              I find it crazy how he signs with TR then mentions all GB fighters as if they're possible options..... Doesn't make sense to me
              Last edited by MJ223; 11-17-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Bradley ruined his own career by signing with Top Rank.

That said, he made a great point that the TR/GBP beef shouldn't get in the way of great fights. Its good to finally see a boxer mention that publicly. Also, I know 95% of boxingscene doesn't care for Bradley but he makes valid points and is calling out top fighters and is doing what we would like to see Pacman, Chavez, Canelo, and a few others do. Don't except senseless fights and push for real challenges and fights vs top competition.

Oh, and he is definitely admitting that Manny is on a higher level than he is regarding his statement that Rios should fight him first.

Comment

It's because Arum is saving Rios for Pacquiao. Another JWW. Top Rank, Bob Arum all frauds. Bradley is learning the hard way.

Comment

if enuogh fighters, media, fans complaint about this TR GBP thing and blow up Arum for the absolute piece of **** that he is; maybe he'l change - but I doubt it

Comment

Working...
                    X