Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr : "Jr has the qualities to shut up that stinking Argentinian"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    lmao! im a big fan of JCC and when he speaks all mexico listens but he should watch what he says, specially when his good friend and colleage in the box azteca commenting team is eduardo lamazon, another argentinian...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      @ noone bashing papa Chavez for being racist or something like that....pops Garcia got a keyboard full of cyber shots thrown at him....I guess its favoritism over realism

papa Chavez trying to steal a page outta pops Garcia's book though lol
      Yeah what Chavez said was at least as bad. I mean he pretty much implied that all argentinians stink. He also said that argentinians always lose to mexicans in boxing which is 100% false. Maidana made Ortiz quit and Matthysse stomped Soto.

Comment

a father supporting his son?! what a shocking and unforeseen surprise. unfortunately, Mr. chavez, martinez is gonna use your son as a rag doll

Comment

I'm going to laugh so hard if Jr gets ktfo. Here they're talking about Martinez talking trash but they're doing the samn thing.

Comment

To be honest I think Chavez will win. All he needs to do is have a higher work rate than Martinez ( and not get knocked out), Bob Arum will take care of the rest.

I feel that Martinez will outbox Chavez the same way Abril outboxed Rios- We all know what happened there.

Comment

That's one bitter, racist, old man.

Comment

Guys this is all a strategy to sell the fight! the more intense it is the more people are buying into it. Yes, there are many more strategies to sell a fight but thats whats working at the moment. And to those who are saying floyd vs Martinez now that is like putting one of the Klitschko brothers against a featherweight it would be a massacre lol!!!

Comment

Loaded with PEDs, sure.

Comment

Mierda, caca, bull****....

It's just trash talk.

I think Jr. has a shot to actually pull out a W.

But it might cost him in the long run. I don't think either guy walks out the same after this one.

Comment

Sr look ready for war.
                      What about Jr?

Martinez is the champion, Julio have everything to prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X