No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Kessler II

looks like this is the fight will be getting in October who wins this in Nottingham?
    Froch by stoppage
    22.22%
    Froch by decsion
    50.00%
    Kessler by Stoppage
    22.22%
    Kessler by decsion
    5.56%

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    looks like this is the fight will be getting in October who wins this in Nottingham?

Comment

Of course Froch will get the D. Kessler better have a gameplan to score a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        thats probably what he will try to do and he ends up getting TKO'd I don't know if Kessler can KO Froch I don't see how he wins a close decision either respect Kessler for fighting Froch in his back yard

Comment

Am I the only one who thought kessler looked dreadful against green?

Froch ud small chance tko

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

I didn't think he looked bad remember he is not very active so some ring rust is to be expected the 1st couple of rounds.
              obviously he is not the same fighter but still a Top3 SMW

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Only if it's close.

I think Froch stops him this time. He has more to prove after the last time and he is fighting with the crowd behind him.

I don't think Kessler is the same fighter any more either. The Ward headbutts and the fight with Froch have taken their toll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Only if it's close.

I think Froch stops him this time. He has more to prove after the last time and he is fighting with the crowd behind him.

I don't think Kessler is the same fighter any more either. The Ward headbutts and the fight with Froch have taken their toll.
                  I agree that eye injury took lot of him this could be Kessler's last fight if it ends in a KO

Comment

Only two outcomes: Kessler KO or Froch UD. I say Kessler stops Froch late in a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X