No announcement yet.

mayweather reminds me of fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    End thrread. Floyd already lost to Castillo in many peoples minds, so he has no aura of invincibility. Joe Calzaghe has as much as an so called aura as floyd.

Pacs got more of an aura of invincibility than Floyd because Pac lost to better people than Floyds fought. Whereas Pac is losing to the morales of this world, Floyd is losing to the Castillo.
    end thread//

Comment

Originally posted by SkyKng View Post
      source was the fighter himself. dont want to say because i dont want to get him in trouble but he is a southpaw super middleweight
      lol don't make a tread if you don't have a link cuz lots of people have said floyd is destroying his sparring partners i have seen a vid of him sparring and he looks good so stfu
      i can get link of people saying floyd is doing well

Comment

Originally posted by SkyKng View Post
        source was the fighter himself. dont want to say because i dont want to get him in trouble but he is a southpaw super middleweight
        and why would he get in trouble if he already was kicked out lol your full of bs have a nice day

Comment

Fedor is nothing like Floyd. Floyd is a prodigy, Fedor wrestles bums.

Comment

fedor???!! floyd is more like gsp! stick to the game plan even if the crowd is booing but atleast u come out the winner and untouch. thats floyd and gsp. fedor is a warrior well not in his last few fights lol but comparing floyd to fedor i just have to LOL!

Comment

That's some good weed you're smokin'

Comment

Working...
              X