Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield: My Goal To Be Champion, I Won't Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield: My Goal To Be Champion, I Won't Quit

Evander Holyfield kept alive his slim hopes of another world title shot by beating fellow veteran Brian Nielsen in Copenhagen on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

please someone invent a world title and give it to him so he'll quit before he kills himself

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
      please someone invent a world title and give it to him so he'll quit before he kills himself
      Guy is 50 years old and dont know when to quit! I wonder if he actually has fans that follow him around where he fights, That would be a life long journey to the ******* of nowhere and back to be a Holyfield fan,.

Comment

LOL! I was going to say the same thing!!! These parasite organisms(WBC, WBA, IBF & WBO among others that exist) love inventing new titles & some just give the world championship belts away-->for example; WBC just gave Zbik the world middleweight title!! No disrespect to Holyfield who at 1 time WAS a great fighter, but that time is LONG GONE!! Now he's become a nuisance & if he keeps it up he's gonna seriously hurt himself & end up worst than Ali!! So ¿Why not give Holyfield a (charity) belt so could just go away?

Comment

Amen! I'm pretty sure we can get the WBC involved, for a small fee of course.

Comment

Is he not still the WBF (or whatever uselss belt Audley Harrison had) champion lol?

Comment

Everyone dies, not everyone truly lives. To get outta bed and do what he does is amazing at any age. You would be happy to see him 280lbs sitting in the audience? Like the man's trunks say "warrior", show him some respect. You know if Evander fights ten more years and doesn't accomplish a thing, I will only admire him more, I wish I believed in myself that much.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                Everyone dies, not everyone truly lives. To get outta bed and do what he does is amazing at any age. You would be happy to see him 280lbs sitting in the audience? Like the man's trunks say "warrior", show him some respect. You know if Evander fights ten more years and doesn't accomplish a thing, I will only admire him more, I wish I believed in myself that much.
                That would be ok if he was 39/40 years old but he's nearly 50 and getting his brains beat out just so he can support all his kids.

All that money he made and he works harder than an office rat. The guy is gonna die in the ring one of these days.

Comment

Wait. Holy is still fighting? GTFO!

Comment

They've been saying these things about Holyfield since the 3rd Bowe fight which was what? Early 90s? So for nearly 2 decades he's been fighting against the advice of people and nothing horrible has happened. Let the man fight if he wants to.

The sad thing about all of this is he HAS already accomplished his goal a few years back when he was robbed against Valuev. If he had gotten the win and the title, he might have been a happy retired man right now with a record of oldest HW champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X