Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Forget Mosley, I Want Marcos Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi Maidana is 10 times better than a fight with Mosley. Paulie looked sharp against Senchenko but not so much against Cano. I thought Paulie lost that fight but he might have over looked Cano and IMO Cano is a underrated fighter. The Paulie that showed up to fight Senchenko beats Maidana easy.

Comment

We all see what Alexander did to Maidana. I think Paulie can outpoint him.

Maidana sucks.

Comment

That's what I like to hear......

Give the man what he wants

Comment

Golden Boy found an alternative.

Comment

Cano rematch or Maidana!!! Fk Mosley, he just trying to get paid so he can support his girl..
            Last edited by tlaloc; 01-23-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Malignaggi catching heat on twitter over fighting Shane Mosley?? Boy, if that doesn't tell Shane anything about how he is being viewed these days by the fans and boxing world, idk what will. Keep them gloves exactly where they are Shane. Its over for you bro.

Comment

MUCH more meaningful fight. Will probably be a bore fest though. I think Maidana can catch Malignaggi and put him on his butt like Cano did.

Make it happen.

Comment

Thank God Paulies biiitchassness finally produced something positive. He'll probably never see another payday like Mosley again even tho the money wasn't enough apparently for his biiitchass thank God we won't have to see or hear him cry as a champion anymore when Maidana destroys his ass!

Comment

Maidana damn near lost to shot to pieces Soto Karass. Maidana isnt what he was and isnt the same guy at 147. Paulie sees it so now he wants that fight. Paulie reallu trying to cash out vs beatable names right now. This fight means more than Mosley but it still means squat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Paulie's movement is almost nonexistent now. That was basically all he had going for him. Maidana by rape.
                      You're only as good as your last fight really does apply!! Just because he did'nt perform well in his last fight means nothing. He just had a flawless vicory earlier last year when he won the title. He ****in schooled Senchenko!

Comment

Working...
                      X