Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rios takes a rematch with Alvarado over fighting Bradley is he ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    you sayin all this but didnt answer the question man.
    Im sorry i was just too carried away by my hate against bradley.

For me, NO, its not ducking. if alvarado asks and wants a rematch then he definitely has an unfinished business with him. all the people recognizes that.
    they already have a story and it was a FOTY candidate. we all know alvarado was winning that fight until the TKO and that was a very exciting one which people will crave more than the bradley match.

Its really up to Rios to do the choice, if he wants to move on and take a step forward then Bradley is a good choice.. but if he won't choose bradley and chooses alvarado, i won't consider it ducking, its far from it.

but if he chooses someone super super lesser than bradley or alvarado, then we can talk maybe its really ducking. but if its around the garcias, the matthysses, the khans, pacquiaos and marquez, no its not.

Comment

Rios would make more money fighting Bradley. HBO would offer more money for a fight with Bradley. You are foolish if you think otherwise.
      Rios can fight Alvarado in March then fight Bradley june and make more money you big dummy LMFAO.

Comment

Bradley has already called him out. Rios made $500,000 to fight Alvarado so it isn't a issue of the Alvarado fight being more profitable to him. Pac and Marquez my not be fighting again till mid next year. Rios gains more respect and money by taking a fight with Bradley.
        The only reason he called out rios is because of the talks that rios was gonna fight pac next so bradley got butthurt and sour that rios took his other pac pay day from him. By the way, bradley turned down a peterson rematch and alvarado, DUCKER!!

Comment

Difference between Rios and Bradley....Rios/Alvarado gets hyped as a FOTY type fight and LIVES UP TO THE HYPE! Bradley/Alexander gets the machine backing them in full force and gets hyped as a fight for the ages....and the fight was a ****ing SNOOZEFEST!

Comment

These two dudes need to fight each other, just like Rigondeaux and Donaire. They are all Top Rank fighters so there is no excuse. If they don't fight, someone is ducking and dodging. I don't want to see these dudes beat up on old dudes, who are on their way out. They need to beat up on each other. Regarding Rios-Bradley, somebody's o has to go.

Comment

Working...
            X