No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez physique???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
    Definitely, my point being Marquez could* be using and could not be using. But give him the benefit of the doubt unless its a failed test or there's concrete evidence that he did. That's my point.
    And that Rios can be "fed" to the next atg prospect, Dulorme.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
      And that Rios can be "fed" to the next atg prospect, Dulorme.
      Wtf lol? Out of left field.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Marquez trainer injecting himself with EPO

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572152
        is he injecting jmm? And its for a documentary so is it even real or simply showing how easy it is

Comment

Because he looked like crap at 142, in 2009.

Then he hired Heredia (I guess everybody knows his past by now) and came in ripped at 146 in 2011. And he did that at 38, after decades of training.

I'm not accusing him, but it's more suspicious than Manny IMO.

Comment

Definitely, my point being Marquez could* be using and could not be using. But give him the benefit of the doubt unless its a failed test or there's concrete evidence that he did. That's my point.
            "I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers."

- Angel Heredia
            http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-t...interview.html

Comment

Don't see the big deal. He had just finished doing intense workout.

I could look ripped right after a workout, then I chill and use my computer and look like a skinny-fat blob sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                What you say is true, but I think people are being suspicious because marquez was never really ripped/muscular in his entire career and now all of a sudden in his late 30's he looks like adonis.
                BEcause he has to gain weight. Why would he gain fat instead of muscle?

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  Because he looked like crap at 142, in 2009.

Then he hired Heredia (I guess everybody knows his past by now) and came in ripped at 146 in 2011. And he did that at 38, after decades of training.

I'm not accusing him, but it's more suspicious than Manny IMO.
                  there has been advances to transform the body than the old school throwing rocks Nacho had him doing. And if jmm flys up the weights while destroying bigger guys than ill say hes more suspiciois but nope hes not.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    Great Fucking POst man.

Like my post here would suggest, Marquez hasn't really changed much. Same build, same weight he just defining his frame.

Comment

If you actually read you might have seen that it wasn't in defense of Marquez specifically but more towards the fact that posters seem to believe that once you're past 30 you automatically decline dramatically and cannot get in shape. You should actually read then you would realize your end thread answer is actually useless
                      Thats not it at all.

Doesnt matter what age you are, 15, 26, 44, 99. If you are training with a guy who was busted for beating OST you are suspect. Thats why. None of this older than 30 fluff. HUGE JMM fan but I call it like I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X