Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins this fight S.O.G vs Bad Chad poll ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive gone against the grain and voted Ward by KO.

Whilst he isn't the greatest knockout artist, his recent talk has been based around "Proving i'm the p4p best" instead of "proving im the best at 168". It looked pretty close that he was going to knock down Froch at least once or twice during those middle rounds when Froch, and Froch has a granite chin... i'm not sure how good a comparison it would be to compare Froch's chin to Dawsons, but you may also say that Dawson's totally different style wont allow for it.. but I disagree. I think he also said that he has focused more on his KO power now rather than his tactical ability for his fans and for his legacy.

I think Ward feels he has something more to prove to the world, and at 168 he knows he has a great platform to showcase it... so I feel he may go for the KO, even despite Dawson's rival tactical ability.

Just my thinking though

Comment

Ward by a Close Decision. Chad has speed and some power, so will be a great fight!

Comment

I'm just so disgusted that this fight is at 168 and in Oakland. ****in pathetic that Ward has to have every advantage in every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
          I'm just so disgusted that this fight is at 168 and in Oakland. ****in pathetic that Ward has to have every advantage in every fight.
          I'm just disgusted that you're still allowed to post here.
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 06-29-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

NO way in hell this fight ends in a kncokout. This fight reminds me of Alexander/Bradley and I think it will play out in almost the same fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by GottSein View Post
              NO way in hell this fight ends in a kncokout. This fight reminds me of Alexander/Bradley and I think it will play out in almost the same fashion.

these two are much better fighters than devon alexander and tim bradley.

they're also big men.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I'm just disgusted that you're still allowed to post here.
                lol
                what did he do?

Comment

Logic tells you that Ward should win a UD but I can see Dawson pulling it off. I don't think it should be considered an upset because this is a very close and interesting match up.

The reason why I think Chad has a great chance is because Ward has yet to face an elite fighter with that type of style, which is why I wanted to see him in against Dirrell. Yes he's looked amazing against the European style of boxing, his biggest wins being Froch, Kessler, and Abraham but I'm curious how he does against a slick southpaw with speed and power. If Ward dominates Dawson, I think we're talking top 3 P4P fighter here, maybe only second behind Mayweather.

Comment

I want Andre to win this fight. But since I am going to this fight I want to watch them go all out. I want to get My money's worth I ll be in the front row.

Comment

Working...
                    X