Angulo by KO
    76.19%
    Angulo by decision
    0.00%
    Kirkland KO
    19.05%
    Kirkland by decision
    4.76%

Angulo. Kirkland was KOed by feather fisted Ishida by short punches, imagine what Angulos shots are gonna do to him.

Comment

people are sleeping on Kirkland imo

Comment

Would be funny to see Kirkland get KO'd with Ann Wolfe screaming at him to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          Who do you think wins?
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...irkland+angulo

Comment

I wanna see a firefight, but Kirklands chin isn't gonna hold up.

Comment

people are sleeping on Kirkland imo
              I give him a shot, I just can't envision that chin holding up.

Comment

damn!!! this **** bout to go down!!! kirkland gonna win my gut telling me

Comment

Logic tells you that Angulo should win, Big power decent chin, while Kirkland has question marks regarding that chin..

However Since the loss to Cintron angulo has strung together a few wins but against limited opposition he destroyed Julio with a wicked right hand, but Julio is a bit aged here in 2011.

And even though Kirkland is comming off of that knock out loss, and I mean he was blown out you have to look at the factors, he got knocked out by a guy with speed and power and one who had I think better foot fancy-ness if that even makes sense.

Angulo is none of that he is slow, some what flat footed and he is very hittable and even though he had a "Virus" going in to the Cintron fight, Cintron found a way to win on points.

Kirkland who is a southpaw still young, has power and speed and is on them toes in spots has a real chance here if he has the right game plan I think if he keeps turning Angulo he can do some power punching in spots and just some good old fashion shoe shinning and win this fight big probably even drop Angulo late in the fight
                  Key is he has to hit Angulo before Angulo is set to punch, meaning you can have a weak chin and still win this fight....

So I think Obviously Kirland is going to win this fight, but its going to be a bit of a war/barfight which is great for us....

Comment

Who do you think wins?
                    my bad didn't see anything about this fight in the 1st 3 pages

Comment

Working...
                    X