No announcement yet.

Pac - Catchweight King of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac - Catchweight King of the Decade

He is setting a new precedent for boxing. He doesn't know the implications and consequences that his actions might bring to the future of boxing.

You could just imagine how many boxers, who may reach the status of Pac or Floyd in the future, who could win division titles at different catchweights. They could win division titles by forcing opponents to fight at contracted weight limits and with the support of corrupt sanctioning bodies, this could be a reality in no time at all.

We could all be seeing more 7 or even past 10 weight division world champions in the future. It may seem far-fetched. But this, slowly and plausibly, is becoming the future of boxing.

The phenomenon that is Manny Pacquiao is slowly disenfranchising "some" of his believers. I hope Pacquiao is happy at gaining his 8 division title. Best of luck... Cheater

It's his 2nd fight and is the 1st year of the boxing decade.
    Last edited by NChristo; 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Emmanuel PacquiaO fans are beginning to realise Arum and Roach have been carefully matchmaking Pacquiao's path to "greatness".

Catchweight King is right.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        It's his 2nd fight and is the 1st year of the boxing decade.

Get out.
        The TS wasn't critising Pacquiao's inactivity.

Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post

Moron.
          Where did I say that ?, post says Catchweight king of the decade which is referring to the up coming fight with Margarito, he can't be catchweight king of the past decade if this fight is in the new decade.

Comment

Floyd fans are really pissed huh? Because in all likely hood Pac will be called an 8 weight champion while Floyd only a 5?

Jesus christ, you guys are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post

Moron.
              He was pointing out that Pac has 1 catchweight last decade and none so far this decade MORON.

Comment

Right, like i didn't know that. Hopefully he wouldn't be retiring next year like he said he would. He could fight for his 9 division title for the 160 weight division at a catchweight of 156 lbs.

Comment

Where did I say that ?, post says Catchweight king of the decade which is referring to the up coming fight with Margarito, he can't be catchweight king of the past decade if this fight is in the new decade.

Ha ha ha ha

Comment

You are an idiot.

TS can claim Pacquiao's Catchweight Greatness in both decades.

Comment

Working...
                    X