• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Spam is the...

..GREATEST!

How do you eat your spam?

you've got to be kidding. lolololol

They amount of good/great Chinese restaurants that we have here and you're eating spam?

Naw son. Next week, I'll meet you and take you for some Dim Sum. No ****.

Comment

in answer to your question, if i found it in my cupboard, i would give it to the local food bank.

Comment

Hey timmeh, is this dude really from toronto? I'm thinking of turning him green.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Hey timmeh, is this dude really from toronto? I'm thinking of turning him green.
          yessir. we've had a pretty good discussion about the city and the most known (or perhaps the second most known boxing club here).

He seems like a good guy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            yessir. we've had a pretty good discussion about the city and the most known (or perhaps the second most known boxing club here).

He seems like a good guy to me.
            He'll be green in time, then. I really thought he was that ginger from ireland. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
              ..GREATEST!

How do you eat your spam?
              Before I used to eat it fried with some eggs for breakfast...now that stuff will kill me...

Comment

He'll be green in time, then. I really thought he was that ginger from ireland. Sorry.
                No worries Mr. Man. I wouldn't promote anything for that dude.

I hate that guy. Like, it's not really even possible or practical to hate text but I really hate that guy.

Comment

you've got to be kidding. lolololol

They amount of good/great Chinese restaurants that we have here and you're eating spam?

Naw son. Next week, I'll meet you and take you for some Dim Sum. No ****.
                  Hahaha I live right by Chinatown, best dim sum spot has to be Rol San on Spadina!

YESSSIR, where you located?

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Before I used to eat it fried with some eggs for breakfast...now that stuff will kill me...
                  Beat a couple eggs, chop the spam into tiny cubes and dice some mushrooms and fry it like a pancake!

GREEN K FOR ALL!

Comment

No worries Mr. Man. I wouldn't promote anything for that dude.

I hate that guy. Like, it's not really even possible or practical to hate text but I really hate that guy.
                    Used to be cool with him but when I confronted him, he said he's jut trolling. I thought the main reason why I confronted him is his trolling ways but it's the reason he gave why I should just let it pass. Nowadays when I see an alt of his, I just turn it red without confrontation. I think it's a lot better that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X