Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds did Mathebula win against Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    but still not the same..........

pac clottey was a blow out.

donaire mathebula was close......donaire barely won by 1 or 2 rounds (he almost lost)

his face looked worse because he was hit with a lot of shots in this fight...........
    So you admit you where wrong about the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      So you admit you where wrong about the fight?
      yep......................

Comment

I have him winning 4 to 5 rounds.

Comment

I just finished watching the replay on HBO cause I wasn't home for the live fight.

I had it 7-5 Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            I gave him 6. I felt Donaire was busy trying to load up on his shots, while Mathebula was landing scoring shots and stealing rounds.

Due to the knockdown I had Donaire 114-113, although a few were close and upon rewatching it's possible I could end up scoring it 115-112 Donaire.
            My thoughts exactly.

I thought he won rounds 2,3,7,8,9 and 10. I had him leading by one point going into the 11th round.

I guess that cracked tooth messed him up.

Donaire just took over in the 11th and started jabbing and being aggressive....he took the last 2 rounds like a champion.
            Last edited by Mike Haynes; 07-08-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I thought Math clearly won 3, 8, and 9 for sure. I was being a bit generous with giving him a fourth round (forgot which round that was). I really wasn't impressed with Math's pitty pat jabs.
              I agree that those were definitely his rounds, and I could see 2 going his way certainly. I gave Mathebusa 4 rounds, with 5 the most I would have given him. He fought well, but Donaire's shots were so much harder.

Comment

I had him winning 5 rounds or so, it was a real close fight. Pretty impressive for a guy with limited coordination. If he were a bit more coordinated he could've won easily.

Comment

The judges weren't scoring any jabs/pitty pat shots. They were effective since he kept donaire off him. So I counted it. I had it even at 5/5 going into the 10 then after tooth bust. OVER.

Comment

exactly four

Comment

Working...
                    X