No announcement yet.

Can Froch TKO/KO Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Froch TKO/KO Abraham?

I don't think he can KO Arthur but a stoppage isn't a long shot. They both can bang so someone can get hurt.. What do you think?

Carl Froch can of course win by KO. It doesn't matter if you have a great chin or not, Froch hits hard enough to put anyone at 168 to sleep. You gotta be very naive to think he can't.

Comment

Realistically, no. Abraham is too cagey, his guard is too strong. I expect Froch to utilise his reach and general length (no ****) to try and out-box Abraham with (what he imagines are) his silky skillz. I see Froch taking the first half of the fight, then it's a question of whether he can live with Arthur once he puts his foot on the gas later on.

Comment

War Froch!

Comment

Carl is capable of KOing Abraham but it will be a cluster of punches not a single shot that will break Abraham. Likewise Abraham is capable of KOing Froch but he does have single shot KO power. I don't think this fight will go the distance and will end in a stoppage but i am not sure who is going to be left standing.

Comment

Put it this way - somebody's leaving on a stretcher!

Comment

Froch does have the power to muster some kind of TKO. Not sure who takes this fight, doubt I will bet on it. I do see it going rounds though.

Comment

I just don't think this fight will go the distance, so somebody is going to get KO'd....you better believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X