Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible disgusting and embarassing day at work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible disgusting and embarassing day at work.

I work at Sonics been working there for what 2-3 years now. Pay is good and here in the DF people are pretty chill. Today i had a small argument with my boss because he said i was taking too long to deliver the meals to my customers. So to keep him happy and keep my job i started trying to work faster. About an hour later i get a pretty big order which of course my boss decides its me who has to take that one. I start skating outside with the order and as soon as i step outside i trip and fall straight on my face. I was so nervous and embarassed i didnt know what to do so i picked up the food with literally not exaggerating blood pouring out of my forehead like you wouldnt believe. I gave the customer his fries and order all full of blood and ****. I'm blereding like crazy but i was so embarassed i just took off and skated away to the hospital which was like 4 blocks away.

I dont know what do my boss called me like 7 times but i didn't answer. I might never go back there it was so ****ing embarassing and worse of all i didnt have the money to pay for hospital so after skating 4 blocks i skated back home with blood pouring out like crazy. I looked like ****ing freak skating holding my forehead together trying to contain the blood. I got home and wrapped a towel around my head and now im doing pretty good. I dont know what in the world im going to do now.

Comment

What's up robtc.

Comment

skating? you live in Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          skating? you live in Alaska?
          I work at Sonics if you didnt know we deliver orders to the customers cars in roller skates. And to the others you are not making me feel any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
            I work at Sonics been working there for what 2-3 years now. Pay is good and here in the DF people are pretty chill. Today i had a small argument with my boss because he said i was taking too long to deliver the meals to my customers. So to keep him happy and keep my job i started trying to work faster. About an hour later i get a pretty big order which of course my boss decides its me who has to take that one. I start skating outside with the order and as soon as i step outside i trip and fall straight on my face. I was so nervous and embarassed i didnt know what to do so i picked up the food with literally not exaggerating blood pouring out of my forehead like you wouldnt believe. I gave the customer his fries and order all full of blood and ****. I'm blereding like crazy but i was so embarassed i just took off and skated away to the hospital which was like 4 blocks away.

I dont know what do my boss called me like 7 times but i didn't answer. I might never go back there it was so ****ing embarassing and worse of all i didnt have the money to pay for hospital so after skating 4 blocks i skated back home with blood pouring out like crazy. I looked like ****ing freak skating holding my forehead together trying to contain the blood. I got home and wrapped a towel around my head and now im doing pretty good. I dont know what in the world im going to do now.
            this made me LMFAO

not going to lie

Comment

pics or it didnt happen

Comment

This thread reminds me of the Ninja Packy thread where he fell on his face getting Wendy's.

Comment

Damn "the herb be messin with your hand an eye coordination"

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post

What does the DF stand for and your probably fired from there not to make you feel bad but it seems like they would.

Comment

Working...
                    X