No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Gym Incident Fueled By Ariza/Roach Grudge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Gym Incident Fueled By Ariza/Roach Grudge

Top Rank's Bob Arum believes Wednesday's ugly gym conflict between Team Pacquiao and Team Rios was a direct result of the grudge between veteran trainer Freddie Roach and conditioning coach Alex Ariza.

Roach and Ariza worked together for six years, side by side in the corner of superstar Manny Pacquiuao. A few months ago, Roach fired Ariza from Pacquiao's corner. Ariza was later hired by Robert Garcia, the trainer of Brandon Rios.

This Saturday in Macau, Pacquiao and Rios will collide in a twelve round welterweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I almost forgot that Ariza has beef with Uncle Bob, too.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      I almost forgot that Ariza has beef with Uncle Bob, too.
      I remember that. It seemed back then fight hype was giving Ariza interviews every other day and that Ariza somehow had some BS dirt on Bob that no one knew about

Comment

he just told team rios camp to chill. really he needs to tell team pac (roach) also both sides were at fought

Comment

This is the perfect chance for bob to avenge all the shiet that ariza gave him, i wouldnt be surprised if bob "maneuver" behind his back to get the chinese police to arrest him after the fight for assault, Lol..

Comment

Arum was laughing the whole time

Comment

lol Arum does not like Ariza. That's preexisting. Bunch of overgrown kids.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                This is the perfect chance for bob to avenge all the shiet that ariza gave him, i wouldnt be surprised if bob "maneuver" behind his back to get the chinese police to arrest him after the fight for assault, Lol..

Comment

ariza is just bitter he lost tons of money when he got cut from team pacquiao. that's one jealous SOB

Comment

Ariza does not belong in boxing.

Ariza is just a push up counter and a jock sniffing boxing stinky hemorrhoid hanging from the rear end of life trying to hang on and stay in the way of decent folks. Ariza is more of a low life who need deported and thrown out of the USA and boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X