• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Give the TS a break, y'all are ssholes.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        ahahaha.

Also that list is awful,not even one Olympic champion. ALso most the players in the NBA NFL and proffesional rugby are more athletic than most of that list.

Comment

The Bothton Theltics?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Why do you always come across so hateful and butthurt about Wladimir Klitschko?
            The funny thing is I'm not. But I guess if I'm not riding his nuts like you that's considered hating right? I actually enjoy watching and rooting for both the Klitschko brothers, the difference between me and you though is that I can actually call it like it is when it comes to them instead of being a fanboy like you tend to be. You are aware that there are things you can like and also not like about fighters right?

Comment

I think the problem with these threads is that people inevitably associate greatest "athlete" with greatest player in his/her respective sport. In other words, I think Messi is the best footballer in the world right, but to suggest that he is a greater athlete than the majority of pound-for-pound greatest boxers right now is ludicrous. His awe-inspiring ability to run with the ball at great speeds does not make him a great athlete.

All told, I think that the greatest athletes are those found participating in things like triathlons, marathons, etc.

Comment

Wlad? lmao

Wlad is more athletic than Lebron.

LOLLERBLADES

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                  I think the problem with these threads is that people inevitably associate greatest "athlete" with greatest player in his/her respective sport. In other words, I think Messi is the best footballer in the world right, but to suggest that he is a greater athlete than the majority of pound-for-pound greatest boxers right now is ludicrous. His awe-inspiring ability to run with the ball at great speeds does not make him a great athlete.

All told, I think that the greatest athletes are those found participating in things like triathlons, marathons, etc.
                  So people who run without a ball are more athletic than those who run with one?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Wlad? lmao

Wlad is more athletic than Lebron.

LOLLERBLADES
                    Wlad is far more Theltic than Lebron.

Theltic, as defined by Hustler Dictionary, is a combination of Celtic like features and the qualities of the Greek God "Thelpeus", who was once knocked out of the heavens by the mighty journeyman God "Rosseus Purityus".

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      1) Christoiano Ronaldo- just watch tested to the limit. He out jumps most NBA players, would outrun all NFL playrs, and his agility is greater than both NBA and NFL combined.

2) Gareth Bale-Dude is a C7 in the making. Only 23, has even better pace imo, if he works on his leaping ability for headers i think he could equal ronaldo.

3)Novak DJOKOVIC-Dude literally slides aroun d on hard courts, with incredible endurence. Beat Murray in a 5 hour eopic then beats nadal in a 6 hour, beat that???

4) Wladimir Klitscko-Guys a freak. 6 ft 7, moves as a light heavy. His co-ordination when he throws his righ hand is incredible and his biceps are colossal.

5)Messi- He may no be as Atheltic as Bale or Christoano ronaldo, but with the ball no ones got quicker fit, hes a bullet when hes dribbling.

Honourable mentions are GEORGE SAINT pierre and ronnie olsulivan.

so the top 5 most athletic guys in the world including the honorable mentions are all non black?

Comment

Working...
                      X