Max Kellerman ROUND by ROUND breakdown of Pacquiao vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    That is weird!!!

You would think Roach would never shut up and Ariza too because they all talk so much ****, you think they all knew?
    Knew what?

Comment

Round 7 was definitely not a decisive round!!!! I scored it for Bradley.

Comment

ALL judges gave round 7 to Bradley... Max gave it to Pac?

With his logic, if he gives round 7 to Bradley like the judges did, it is 6-6.... The same score that I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
          Round 7 was definitely not a decisive round!!!! I scored it for Bradley.
          How convenient that he didnt elaborate on round 7 like he did the other rounds, when ALL 3 JUDGES GAVE IT TO BRADLEY!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
              ALL judges gave round 7 to Bradley... Max gave it to Pac?

With his logic, if he gives round 7 to Bradley like the judges did, it is 6-6.... The same score that I had.
              he had it 8-4 for pac, he was just breaking down decisive rounds for pac, decisive for bradley (round 10 only) and then giving the other 4 indecisive rounds to bradley for arguments sake, leaving it 7-5 for pac at the very least, in his opinion.

Comment

What you can see from looking at the cards is all 3 judges felt the second half of the fight was Bradley's.

Roth gave Bradley 4 out of the final 6 rounds

Ford gave Bradley 5 out of the final 6 rounds

Ross gave Bradley 5 out of the final 6 rounds

Through 6 they all had it within Kellerman's possible range of 4-2 at worst to 6-0 at best.

Comment

As I said before the fight was close. Manny did not school bradley and bradley had a broken ankle.

Comment

this is the best explanation of the fight and the only one people need to hear

Comment

Quite good. I don't like Kellerman but you can't argue with the facts. Enough of the unintelligent "get over it" BS, look at the facts and be honest with yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X