Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulco View Post
    Laslo Papp and Teofilo Stevenson ?? if we are including amateurs,,
    And has Gatti been mentioned?
    I think it too much of a stretch for amateurs to compete with professional ATG's....... Might not be Stevenson's fault that he lived under a dictator who had whacky idea's that professional sport was somehow wrong..... 3 round bouts are not sufficient.... You are welcome to mention Gatti but I think the competition here too hot for him....... I'm surprised you never mentioned yourself, Mr. Battling Nelson,.... you were a hell of a fighter back a 100 years ago...... I used to think you were a crude bum (Trojans-Le-Pew tells me that you old-timers were all crude with no technique whatsoever). ------------------------------------------ You can thank TheGreatA for showing me your fight against Wolgast,..... even though you lost that 40 round bout you looked like a NON-CRUDE Fighter with great speed and some very good skills (but why did you quit after just 40 little rounds,... surely you could have gone at least another 25 rounds or so... you must have wimped out dude). geez man, how OLD ARE YOU ?????.. you must be ancient by now....... Anyway, Trojans-Le-Pew was actually wrong.. SHOCK !!!!! HORROR !!!!!!!..... who'd-a-thunk-it ??????

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      My bad then, big props for making a list.
      Well I have that Monzon bloke in my as yet unpublished list,..... I don't know where he is exactly....... Where do you have him in your ATG MW list ????

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        I don't think Gatti is anywhere near the top 50.
        Yeah,,probably not on ability,, was thinking more of value for money,,maybe that will be another list.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          I think it too much of a stretch for amateurs to compete with professional ATG's....... Might not be Stevenson's fault that he lived under a dictator who had whacky idea's that professional sport was somehow wrong..... 3 round bouts are not sufficient.... You are welcome to mention Gatti but I think the competition here too hot for him....... I'm surprised you never mentioned yourself, Mr. Battling Nelson,.... you were a hell of a fighter back a 100 years ago...... I used to think you were a crude bum (Trojans-Le-Pew tells me that you old-timers were all crude with no technique whatsoever). ------------------------------------------ You can thank TheGreatA for showing me your fight against Wolgast,..... even though you lost that 40 round bout you looked like a NON-CRUDE Fighter with great speed and some very good skills (but why did you quit after just 40 little rounds,... surely you could have gone at least another 25 rounds or so... you must have wimped out dude). geez man, how OLD ARE YOU ?????.. you must be ancient by now....... Anyway, Trojans-Le-Pew was actually wrong.. SHOCK !!!!! HORROR !!!!!!!..... who'd-a-thunk-it ??????
          BATTLING NELSON,.... The second part of that was meant for you...... I have served.... can you get a return on court ??

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Actually, his #1 pick destroys the validity of his entire list. He seriously needs to get the Culiacan Crybaby's d1ck out of throat before he chokes.

Poet
            He did get some names I didn't expect him to even know,..... maybe he's just bought himself a Boxing book....... but let's not hold our breaths................ As I said a day ago, he is simply the entertainment.... we must be high ranking nobility mate, we've got our very own COURT JESTER..... or did I actually phrase it as "Village Idiot"........ Court Jesters become simple Village Idiots on their day off from the castle.......... Ol' Trojans-Le_Pew,,,, what would we do without him ???

Comment

Can't even attempt a top 50 it's too hard.

Sam Langford and Bob Fitzsimmons would be the 2 vying for 1st place though.

Comment

By god you can name some decent fighters when you try.
                LOL how are you a fan of every fighter you have never even seen a full fight of yet don't know ATGs whose fights you can actually watch like Humberto Gonzalez and Sumbu Kalambay?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  LOL how are you a fan of every fighter you have never even seen a full fight of yet don't know ATGs whose fights you can actually watch like Humberto Gonzalez and Sumbu Kalambay?
                  Kalambey is NOT a ATG...... Jury still out on Humberto.

Comment

Kalambey is NOT a ATG...... Jury still out on Humberto.
                    lol you don't even know who Humberto Gonzalez is.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      lol you don't even know who Humberto Gonzalez is.

I do, and he wouldn't make any top 50 p4p list that I can think of. Great fighter? Sure. All time great? I guess that depends on your definition of greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X