Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow great job Asian Sensation!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
      you're getting some recognition now bro. good job.
      Thanks bro, I was also on NPR National Public Radio last night as a guest talking about the fight.

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      Yeah maybe lol. Do you know if Donaire vs. Montiel is a big deal to the people in the philippines?
      I think it's a bigger deal to boxing fans right now to be honest. I don't think the Filipinos are going to be staying up past their bed time to catch this fight, but they'll probably do that for the next fight.

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
      That's also what i said about Floyd and some cats on here got butthurt! Keep doing your thing!
      It only makes sense, really. I think it's a pretty transparent ploy, and Max Kellerman I feel tried to play into it in the last fight by saying that Pacquiao wasn't the same fighter he was a year earlier during the Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
        Hey guys, here is a video of me on the ABS-CBN TV show Balitang America talking about Pacquiao-Mosley. My clip is at the 2:00 mark.

Epic Turd Fail...... Floyd is older than Manny, so if Manny gets old Floyd is still older IDIOT!.
        You get on TV and make a damn fool of yourself, then post a thread so we can see you make a damn fool of yourself? DAMN HOMIE.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Epic Turd Fail...... Floyd is older than Manny, so if Manny gets old Floyd is still older IDIOT!.
          You get on TV and make a damn fool of yourself, then post a thread so we can see you make a damn fool of yourself? DAMN HOMIE.
          get a life bro. this guy has more credibility than you do.

Floyd maybe older than Pacquiao but he is not taking a lot of damage in his fights because he is a runner.

FLoyd is looking for some vulnerability in Pac's invinsible armor right now before deciding to get his face smashed by this Filipino icon.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            get a life bro. this guy has more credibility than you do.

Floyd maybe older than Pacquiao but he is not taking a lot of damage in his fights because he is a runner.

FLoyd is looking for some vulnerability in Pac's invinsible armor right now before deciding to get his face smashed by this Filipino icon.
            Hehe thanks for explaining it to him. There is something called "ring age". That's like saying because Roy Jones is chronologically older than Hopkins that he's a younger fighter.

Of course, this is all just my conjecture and I may be wrong, but Floyd has taken some tactics of past greats and made them his own, so I can see this being his thinking.

Comment

Yeah maybe lol. Do you know if Donaire vs. Montiel is a big deal to the people in the philippines?
              It is kinda big deal as nonito is supported by a giant local network, but I wish it to be even bigger, I have not seen a Philippine special for Nonito or this fight ...

Comment

Good job brother idk about the Mayweather part waiting for Pacquiao to get old or hurt though lol
                It might be legal problems or hard negotiation (arum + contract) we dont know.

I also think he is waiting for Pac to get hurt or show some weakness before he goes in and takes care of business, like what he did with mosley, admittedly saying he was old and out of it in espn.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  It is kinda big deal as nonito is supported by a giant local network, but I wish it to be even bigger, I have not seen a Philippine special for Nonito or this fight ...
                  Hopefully he gets more recognition after he wins in brutal fashion against Montiel.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    Difference of opinion: Floyd doesnt get so often, Pac does so he has more wear and tear.

Comment

well said.

but im going to be honest, I don't like the hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X