Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    Yes... I mean they actually thought haye/audley was gonna be a good fight.
    Please show me posts by Brits that said it would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      Please show me posts by Brits that said it would be a good fight.
      You idiots bought tickets to fill a venue didn't you? Or you all just like going to fights that you think are going to be shiat?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        Booth and Hayefaker have fooled the gullible Brits for 3 years now and even sold the Fraudley fight to them after first saying the fight was a joke. So yes, I think they still think that the Brits are too gullible and stupid to realize what is happening, so get ready for them to package Vagina vs Momeck II as Ali vs Foreman and stuff it up gullible Brits' throats in a 3D gimmick.

I suppose you think David Haye saying from the start that the fight between him and Audrey was going to be a one sided gang rape was trying to fool the public into thinking that it was going to be a even match up.

Comment

You idiots bought tickets to fill a venue didn't you? Or you all just like going to fights that you think are going to be shiat?
          Germans buy tickets to Wlad's fights and he hasn't been in a good fight for years. Brits wanted to see Harrison get KTFO.

Comment

Like I said, 90% of the British boxing fans are clueless. The other 9.9% are on forums like this and the remaining 0.01% are blind.

Those that bought tickets were expecting a big knockout, I'm pretty sure they all knew Audley wasn't in Haye's league but still thought it wouldn't be such a farce.

Comment

They are what's known as "casual" fans. The British public like watching Haye because he talks a good game and knocks people out. Most dont really care who he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                I suppose you think David Haye saying from the start that the fight between him and Audrey was going to be a one sided gang rape was trying to fool the public into thinking that it was going to be a even match up.
                No him coming unto the HW scene and talking about how the Klitschkos fight old bums and how he is going to clean out the HWs and for 3 years now him fighting 40 year olds on the verge of retirement is fooling the public you dolt. The Fraudley fight he claimed was never going to happen and that he will fight a Klitschko, then all of a sudden he claims it's the fight you all dumb Brits asked for, now that's fooling the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  They are what's known as "casual" fans. The British public like watching Haye because he talks a good game and knocks people out. Most dont really care who he's fighting.
                  Well then you all get what you ask for, get ready for Mormeck II then, when you don't hold your fighters accountable and pay for them to face 40 year old bums/has-beens for 3 years, this is what you get. Pick option A in the poll then, you just answered it that way in this post.

Comment

No him coming unto the HW scene and talking about how the Klitschkos fight old bums and how he is going to clean out the HWs and for 3 years now him fighting 40 year olds on the verge of retirement is fooling the public you dolt. The Fraudley fight he claimed was never going to happen and that he will fight a Klitschko, then all of a sudden he claims it's the fight you all dumb Brits asked for, now that's fooling the public.
                    Alot of the casual fans did want the Harrison fight because they are the 2 most well known heavyweights to the British public.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

Haye said he wouldn't fight Audley because Audley is a "joke"

Then some weeks later it was announced Haye would be fighting Audley.

Comment

Working...
                      X