No announcement yet.

After I Destroy Pimp Im on to a Basketball tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After I Destroy Pimp Im on to a Basketball tour

im a play in either cleveland, new england, or maine....

or hopefully find a league In Los angeles but in any case Im a join my Homie slims team most likely in Maine and team Up with Him win a state championship for the sqaud

-but first things first Im gonna destroy Hillbilly Pimp in the ring On june 20th and after Im out to Win a title In basketball

Originally posted by White Hope View Post

or hopefully find a league In Los angeles but in any case Im a join my Homie slims team most likely in Maine and team Up with Him win a state championship for the sqaud

-but first things first Im gonna destroy Hillbilly Pimp in the ring On june 20th and after Im out to Win a title In basketball
    Charlie, you know, if you really want to do anything in boxing, you sorta need to focus on that. Win or lose, you should be thinking about your next fight, not playing hoops - IF you are serious about THIS sport.

Rematching Hartley would go a long way to getting people to change their minds about you.

Comment

ill spar hartley for sure.... Ill have an exhibition with Him before I have a rematch and I can play hoops if i really want to, 2-3 fights at the most im a have and I will retire I dont plan to have 45 professional Bouts, just go out with a winning record

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post

state championship ?? thats only for high school bball

Comment

Quit ducking VERSATILE2K9 you horse-faced, cocksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Quit ducking VERSATILE2K9 you horse-faced, cocksucker.
            I agree, it's V2K9's time to shine!

Comment

Vk9 ???? 2k9.... I dont fight video games

Comment

Versatile 2k9 would beat the crap out of you easily. This is how you spar. By the way,that was 2 years ago.So train hard if you want results.

Comment

i think he's underestimating his opponents...

Comment

Originally posted by whitealexander View Post
                    i think he's underestimating his opponents...
                    This will be his undoing. He thinks Hillbily Pimp is some kind of pushover, but HBP has been in HARD sparring, such as this from last fall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZ5kWlOKF0

Can Charlie take that kind of pressure and keep coming, like Hillbilly did?? Based on what I've seen so far, I doubt it.
                    Last edited by Zakman; 05-12-2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X