Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather suckerpunching Victor Ortiz unconscious was funny as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd disgraced himself again, big deal.

Comment

Winners win and losers find a way to lose

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Winners win and losers find a way to lose
        and classless people will always act without class.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
          This is one of the few times where Floyd could have chosen to take the high and noble road but didn't. Floyd could have chosen to display his mastery over Ortiz but chose the easy way out.

Anyway it's moot. Floyd won, Ortiz lost.
          In a boxing ring take the high road? When he's always accused of being non aggressive? I dont know why people pretend like they felt he did the wrong thing. Just be honest, Floyd was a ruthless Killer and it shocked you so much to see that side of him that you jumped out of your seat! It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            In a boxing ring take the high road? When he's always accused of being non aggressive? I dont know why people pretend like they felt he did the wrong thing. Just be honest, Floyd was a ruthless Killer and it shocked you so much to see that side of him that you jumped out of your seat! It is what it is.
            Basically, even if floyd decided to eat a candyfloss covered turd live on WSHH, you would find some way of calling it a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Basically, even if floyd decided to eat a candyfloss covered turd live on WSHH, you would find some way of calling it a smart move.
              If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!
                What followed after this statement in the bold proves that either you are a liar or schizophrenic.

Comment

IMO Ortiz wanted out. Those punches would have been strong enough to knock him down, but someone whose probably a natural 154ler, I doubt it would have been enough to completely knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    What followed after this statement in the bold proves that either you are a liar or schizophrenic.
                    You dont have to pretend you didnt like the KO. Just say you didnt like it because it was Floyd who done it. I dont have to lie and preten like some. That KO was exciting as PHUCK!!

Comment

It's always been funny to me that people rip Floyd for socking that cry baby, but everyone gives Ortiz a pass for his dirty ass tactics that were the cause for it. I can't imagine what people would be saying about Mayweather, had he delivered that headbutt, then got KO'd by a sucker punch. The guy is damned if he does, damned if he don't.

I know this much, you lunge yourself head first into my face, then kiss me, you had better get your ****ing hands up. Call it what you will, that guy had it coming.

And you can say what you want about Mayweather, but the guy is a fighter. He has been hit low, in the back of the head, headbutted, etc. Just like other fighters. He never looks to the ref for help, or starts crying about dirty tactics. He handles it in the ring. You can behave like a fighter, or you can behave like a baby (Ortiz).

Comment

Working...
                      X