Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

ok, so hypothetically speaking, if pacquiao finally knocks out marquez, what impact would it have?

well, first of all, many people say marquez is an old man who is past his prime. as for pacquiao, they say he's on the decline and should never have accepted this pointless fight and instead fought other hungry up and comers.

here's what i have to say to that. what a bunch of .

listen, marquez is considered by many boxing experts as the best light welterweight fighter today and the true champion of the lightweight division not to mention he's top 5 in the overall p4p list. that says a lot.

as for pacquiao, he just beat a prime bradley but has somehow lost his a step or two and was't able to close the show.

so here the big question, what IF pacquiao delivers marquez his first and only knock out lose. does that mean pacquiao is a genius for making adjustments or should pacquiao reclaim his be rightful crown as the true p4p king?

you thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    ok, so hypothetically speaking, if pacquiao finally knocks out marquez, what impact would it have?

well, first of all, many people say marquez is an old man who is past his prime. as for pacquiao, they say he's on the decline and should never have accepted this pointless fight and instead fought other hungry up and comers.

here's what i have to say to that. what a bunch of .

listen, marquez is considered by many boxing experts as the best light welterweight fighter today and the true champion of the lightweight division not to mention he's top 5 in the overall p4p list. that says a lot.

as for pacquiao, he just beat a prime bradley but has somehow lost his a step or two and was't able to close the show.

so here the big question, what IF pacquiao delivers marquez his first and only knock out lose. does that mean pacquiao is a genius for making adjustments or should pacquiao reclaim his be rightful crown as the true p4p king?

you thoughts?
    1st of all Garcia is the best Light ww,Juan only had 2 pointless fights there against 2 nobodies.He has 0 meaningful wins over 135. If Manny ko's him he will have stopped a 39 year old lightweight at Welterweight and it took him 2 times in 1 year to do it. Far from impressive

Comment

it means JMM likely took a huge payoff

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
        1st of all Garcia is the best Light ww,Juan only had 2 pointless fights there against 2 nobodies.He has 0 meaningful wins over 135. If Manny ko's him he will have stopped a 39 year old lightweight at Welterweight and it took him 2 times in 1 year to do it. Far from impressive
        yeah ok, so garcia is the paper champion. but tell me, if we face marquez against garcia at 140, i think you'd agree marquez wins the fights easy right?

Comment

It means Marquez leads this best of 7 series 3-1.

Comment

yeah ok, so garcia is the paper champion. but tell me, if we face marquez against garcia at 140, i think you'd agree marquez wins the fights easy right?
            Garcia is the LINEAL champion "THE" champion,nothing paper about it. If he faced Juan at 140 it would be a good fight nothing easy about it.Juan would hit the deck at least once.

Comment

Garcia is the LINEAL champion "THE" champion,nothing paper about it. If he faced Juan at 140 it would be a good fight nothing easy about it.Juan would hit the deck at least once.
              yeah ok, my bad. i also think marquez would need to be careful since garcia does have a puncher's chance to knock him down, but marquez is quicker and might just be able to counter his way to a UD.

Comment

yeah ok, my bad. i also think marquez would need to be careful since garcia does have a puncher's chance to knock him down, but marquez is quicker and might just be able to counter his way to a UD.
                Do you even know what you are talking about? or are you just posting nonsense to try to justify this fight and hype Manny if he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  it means JMM likely took a huge payoff
                  LMAO

Comment

Do you even know what you are talking about? or are you just posting nonsense to try to justify this fight and hype Manny if he wins?
                    nah bro. i ain't hyping anything up. i just trying to figure out all the possibilities. one thing is for sure after the pacquiao-marquez 4 fight, one of 'em will retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X