No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Expresses Fury: I'd Love To Knock Peterson Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Expresses Fury: I'd Love To Knock Peterson Out

Amir Khan’s world caved in when dropping a close, contentious split decision to Lamont Peterson in Washington last December. It wasn’t just the loss of his IBF and WBA welterweight titles that hurt the Bolton boxer. His real bone of contention was a burning sense of injustice at the events surrounding the fight, which have now passed into boxing folklore due to ringside interference from Mustafa Ameen (AKA “the man in the black hat”), errors on the scorecards that were hastily amended and referee Joseph Cooper’s decision to twice deduct points from the defending champion due to his habit of pushing Peterson away.

[Click Here To Read More]

Please just shut the f**k up Khan. Yes ok Peterson was on a banned substance when he beat you, that still don't mean you were right about the ref, the judges, the scorecards, "the man in the hat", the lighting, the temperature, the tightness of the ropes, the height of the ring or whatever else **** you tried to scream when you lost. I'm from Bolton myself and i can't stand your whinging mentality!!

Comment

I feel bad for Khan, but not for Ortiz. This is in regards to their bouts being canceled because of PED use.

Ortiz beat his foe convincingly, so it doesn't seem necessary for him to have to do it again. He missed some time because of the initial arm injury and now this, but he doesn't have to look back at a missed opportunity to beat someone that he already beat.

With Khan, it's different. The pushing point-deducations were arguably bogus, and they ended up costing him the fight. He wanted redemption, as he was the official loser of the bout. So it's hard not to look back if you're Khan.

Then again, the likely result IMO is that the commission will rule it a no-contest and he'll get his belts back. A little easier to swallow the pill of reality with that result.

Comment

this khan guy is laughable, khan gets ko,d in 54 seconds verses bredis prescott and never requested a re-match! prescott offered to step in to replace peterson and it falls on deaf ears!! khans had a few chances now to right that awful loss but obviously fears another first round knockout.lol

Comment

The small amount of testosterone peterson used would not have made the slightest bit of difference. Not one small bit. Khan lost because Peterson is better than him, simple as that. Khan got his ass kicked because he can't fight on the inside and makes a huge amount of mistakes.

Maidana also kicked his ass. He could have rematched Maidana instead of Garcia. Or even Prescott. But no, he takes less money to fight an unknown D level fighter.

Comment

Khan is showing his bi*ch tendancies right now. Its like the kid in the school yard who starts yapping shyt about what he would do to the big bad bully while the bully is suspended from school.

Look, Peterson cheated. We understand that. Khan will likely get his belts back and remove that loss from his record.

But all of this talking about what you would do to a guy that has no boxing license and will likely be suspended for at least a year is a straight up bit*h move

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Khan will likely get his belts back and remove that loss from his record.
              He shouldnt be given his belts back. No one should be given a belt. The WBA and IBF should realise that the drugs had no effect on Petersons performance.

Comment

doubt it, i wonder what the punishment is gonna be for berto and peterson

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  He shouldnt be given his belts back. No one should be given a belt. The WBA and IBF should realise that the drugs had no effect on Petersons performance.
                  Your ******ed on epic levels. So if one person has a testosterone ratio of 1:1 and he's fighting someone who has one of 3.7:1 that's not an advantage? For all we know lamont could have just cycled off and the lowest he's been is 3.7:1.

And lol at you blaming khan for fighting the WBC champ if you wanna blame anyone look no further then lamont cheaterson.

Your b1tch a$$ needs to be educated.

Comment

Khan needs to stfu already...

Comment

Working...
                    X