No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
    Yea he was struggling, to be honest if he hadn't come up big in the playoffs I would have kept him on my **** list. I am defiantely not opposed to Shannon starting and seeing how it goes. I just don't know the likelyhood of that happening, Phil seems to have unbelievable faith in Fish despite the fact he's gettin older and slower haha.
    he didn't even come up big in the playoffs. he came up big in a few moments.

fisher strains our defense.

phil is losing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -0- View Post
      the raptors are having nightmares of this guy.........

never knew you were a closet fan of him..

they did trash your "darkhorse team" w/o 3 starters..

Comment

• Originally posted by -0- View Post
        shannon , sasha and jordan needs minutes.

idiot phil jackson is playing them 3-4 minutes a piece? for what?

a guy can't contributed with that limited time. might as well just give 1 guy all that minutes so he can get into the flow and warmed up.

i just put him on ignore. i ain't in no mood after what happened in the ducks game.
        Wow wow wow.....I feel ya dawgy but lets' not go over board....did you really call the Zen master an idiot on your post??? ahahha come on now playa.....we got the greatest coach of all time in Phil....believe in his ways dawgy.....believe....the man knows what he is doing.....member this guy??

We just painting fences, sanding the floors and washing cars right now dawgy....wait till the playoffs time!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Wow wow wow.....I feel ya dawgy but lets' not go over board....did you really call the Zen master an idiot on your post??? ahahha come on now playa.....we got the greatest coach of all time in Phil....believe in his ways dawgy.....believe....the man knows what he is doing.....member this guy??

We just painting fences, sanding the floors and washing cars right now dawgy....wait till the playoffs time!!!!!!
          well he is being an idiot this past week or so.

i don't understand what he's doing.

1. he's playing all the best guys at once and putting out an all bench team at once.

2. it doesn't even look like he's trying out different matchups.

3. he's trying to play too many people at once.

4. when bynum sits , just go small. mbenga is worthless. he's an emergency body. that is all.

5. he's giving 3 people 4 minutes a piece instead of 1 guy 12 minutes. people can't show you anything in 4 minutes. it takes that long for them to get into the flow of the game.

Comment

• Chik Hearn dead ass can kiss my dick. **** the lakers and you ******* too.

Have a nice night, hos.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
              Chik Hearn dead ass can kiss my dick. **** the lakers and you ******* too.

Have a nice night, hos.
              eat a dick.

Comment

Have a nice night, hos.
                I have never........ever ...........since I've been on this forum put anyone on ignore.......(check my record)............normally I don't believe in using the ignore thing........

Welcome to my ignore list bud you have the honor of being the first and possibly only one on there.... suck ma **** and enjoy the red k!!!!!!!!

Also if you happen to get banned......you can thank me........so get the fuk out my thread....
                Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-05-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Have a nice night, hos.

im surprised you even know who Chick Hearns is, poser ass Celtic 'fan'

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    im surprised you even know who Chick Hearns is, poser ass Celtic 'fan'
                    the guy was a heat fan before he became a celtics fan in 2007.

true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Get off his nuts, he will be remembered for the bulls.

Comment

Working...
                      X