Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Not an Elite Fighter, I'll Make Him Look Silly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Not an Elite Fighter, I'll Make Him Look Silly!

Things have definitely been interesting in the build up to Amir Khan and Danny Garcia’s July 14th Junior Welterweight clash. Words have been traded through the media as well as face to face between both sides and things have only seemed to escalate with some of Angel Garcia, father and trainer of Danny Garcia, recent comments toward Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Things have definitely been interesting in the build up to Amir Khan and Danny Garcia’s July 14th Junior Welterweight clash. Words have been traded through the media as well as face to face between both sides and things have only seemed to escalate with some of Angel Garcia, father and trainer of Danny Garcia, recent comments toward Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
    i will laugh my leg off if glass jaw khan takes a battering from garcia. if khan was to pay for his talk, there would be less of it done.

Comment

Knock em' out KHAN!

Comment

Knock em' out KHAN!

Comment

Knock em' out KHAN!

Comment

They both have talked so much trash its going to be hard for either one to live up to them......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              They both have talked so much trash its going to be hard for either one to live up to them......
              with Khan, generally yes... but for this fight he hasn't talked 'so much trash'. he's dropping the odd line here and there but there's no comparison to what the Garcia's have been up to.

Comment

I'm hoping that Khan does beat Garcia so we don't have to hear from his father Danny again and all the none-sense that comes up in there camp.

Khan is not an elite fighter, popular maybe but not elite

Comment

If Rey Khan doesn't obliterate Garcia in less than 9 rounds i'll cease to be a fan

Comment

Not long to go now. Expecting a big performance from Amir in this one.

WAR KHAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X