No announcement yet.

Will Floyd back Cotto up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd back Cotto up?

I think he just might, and if he does it's over.

I think he'll stick to his style since his return and try and walk Cotto down some what, Cotto will be a sucker for straight rights, Cotto can't really fight on back foot and will gas out.

Most definitely. He'll get pressured himself in spots, but he'll try and walk Cotto down.

Comment

once Floyd finds the range and establishes his speed advantage, he'll be walking Miguel down...which will be kinda sad to see

Comment

I think he'll attempt it, but not really convinced yet he'll be overly effective. I think Diaz is preparing for Floyd to try that. One thing I've noticed w/ Diaz is he's not taking Floyd for granted as far as trying to pressure Cotto. I think they'll be ready for that.

Comment

Eventually, yes.

Comment

I don't see Floyd backing Cotto up until he starts dominating the fight. Once he does that and hurts Cotto, then he might but I think Floyd will be content to dominate as a counter puncher.

Comment

Cotto is fuucked.

He is in for one frustrating night come fight night.

Comment

In spots. It won't be full on 'walking down', though.

Comment

Watching the Clottey fight does not make good viewing for Cotto.

Comment

yeah I expect floyd will be fighting as aggressive as he did against ortiz...

Comment

Working...
                    X